• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Bound 1-Click Collect All Holiday Gifts On All Characters Across ALL Shards $20

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After 2 hours collecting 19th anniversary bags on ONE of my accounts I desperately NEED one of these for each of my accounts.

The reason I play video games is to have fun and the above 2 hours was NOT fun.

Well except for seeing some of the cute outfits on the chars I left behind on Pacific when I moved to Atlantic.

That was kind of fun.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not feeling particularly inclined to be giving EA any monies at the moment.

Furthermore, $20 is an outrageous price for something so trivial. Nothing short of a new expansion should cost $20 in a 19yo game.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No to paying any more for any thing. And besides, if they sold a token for $20 "one click collects all" odds are that at the time ya needed it there would be "delivery problems" till the holiday season was over...

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After 2 hours collecting 19th anniversary bags on ONE of my accounts I desperately NEED one of these for each of my accounts.

Well except for seeing some of the cute outfits on the chars I left behind on Pacific when I moved to Atlantic.

That was kind of fun.
So do the fun things, not the crazy cat lady hoarder things. Nobody made you log into every character, you choose to do that.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That was kind of fun.
Buy a button from store!!? Wth that doesnt makes any sense to me.

You could have simply asked that the gifts drop automatically on each char without having to log on each char or click or anything. But i think the system is good as it is :)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I want an "Ultima Prime" service, where I click on a token and 2 days later a bag of gifts appear in my mailbox.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just logged in on account with each character and when the bag dropped in back pack, went to the next character. The token will be there latter at anytime you want to click on it.

arkiu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wow this is truly the worst random suggestion ive seen on stratics. I award you zero points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the original poster js clearly asking to buy game mechanics and acquire new functionalities from UO store for real cash funny ***t, this thread should be locked/taken down asap!

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make it a collection. One for the gifts. Then one that spawns a full exodus loot. And please one that randomly sends Bonnie an email when clicked :D

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will say if you are serious about collecting all accounts, shards, and characters holiday gifts you are already have a work around for this.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

That was kind of fun.
To put it politely ... no way. Just log in, get the pack, log out and do the next character. Yeesh.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but if you don't want to pay, can't afford to pay or like doing things that aren't fun in UO, don't buy it?

I don't like parting with my cash either, but I feel giving money for UO items might help keep UO running for a bit longer.

On the other hand, I would save money if no one, including myself, ever spent another dime on it.

:)

You guys make a good point.