• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

access to Ter Mur

S

sk8nmike

I'm guessing that the new Client doesn't allow you access to the New lands? I've walked and sail (thru also) the Volcano and can't get in.

O

Old Man of UO

I'm guessing that the new Client doesn't allow you access to the New lands? I've walked and sail (thru also) the Volcano and can't get in.
Not yet. Only if you are in the Closed Beta do you have access to the new expansion lands at this time.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the client open beta, not the expansion.

The SA client and the SA expansion are two totally different entities.
The client will be free, as was KR. The expansion we'll have to buy the codes for and apply them to our accounts

I knew there would be confusion from giving them both the same name!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The SA map/radar does give you a sneak peek what is in Ter Mur and also the new part at Fire Island :)

D

Der Rock

good joke :)

access to the new land will cost you 39,99 € i bet :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think a price has been given, but it's usual in any game to pay for expansion packs.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The SA map/radar does give you a sneak peek what is in Ter Mur and also the new part at Fire Island :)
A sneak peek? Lol, It's huge!!! I really hope it's not like Illsh and you can mark recalls, gonna be a long walk/flight otherwise :D

D

Der Rock

I don't think a price has been given, but it's usual in any game to pay for expansion packs.
true, but we talk here about UO, a almost dead game,
so if the price would be in the range of 14,99-19,99 € i would buy it, but otherwise i would still not buy any expansion of uo for 35€+ as long as we dont see a significant player increase

maybe a good offer from ea would be a bundle price

1 package 19,99E and any extra packages for lower prices like 9,99€ then i would upgrade ALL acc

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill do what i did last time with the 9th ani and wait till it hits the 5.99 shelf on the budget rack.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can personally say that I will pay any reasonable price and upgrade all 5 of our accounts as soon as it releases. These developers have been working their collective butts off and from what you can see on uo.com and from other resources, this is going to be the biggest expansion in terms of content since AOS, maybe bigger than AOS. I feel sorry for all of you bashing the expansion before you even have a chance to try it... maybe next time you should apply for beta and have a hand in the creation of the content you no doubt have spent years in.

whew! nuff said :p