• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Access issues with vet rewards that give resources

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not sure if the developers are aware but the issue with co-ownership of whole accounts seems to be affecting veteran rewards that give resources, such as the sheep statue, tree stump with axe, and the ore and gem mining carts. These are veteran rewards where anyone friended to the house has access to the resources.

A character on the account is co-owned to the building. None of the characters on that account can access the veteran reward to retrieve the resources, not even the character on the co-owners list. This started when co-ownership was changed to the whole account.

WildStar

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Not sure if the developers are aware but the issue with co-ownership of whole accounts seems to be affecting veteran rewards that give resources, such as the sheep statue, tree stump with axe, and the ore and gem mining carts.
The fix for this was pushed out in the last server mainteneance (Publish 81.0.1 notes: Corrected issue with certain veteran reward house add-ons placed by co-owners.)

Are you still seeing this?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The fix for this was pushed out in the last server mainteneance (Publish 81.0.1 notes: Corrected issue with certain veteran reward house add-ons placed by co-owners.)

Are you still seeing this?
Yes, I am. I totally quit UO, restarted it, patched and still can't access the items. In one of the houses, ownership has been transferred, so co-ownership had to granted again. Not sure if this would effect the situation; however this is UO and you never know what maybe the key to the problem. On the other house, I am pretty sure that the co-owner placed the item. However, it has been up awhile, so I cannot be positive on that. I tried to re-deed it and got the message "You did not place that, and so you cannot re-deed it."

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I am. I totally quit UO, restarted it, patched and still can't access the items. In one of the houses, ownership has been transferred, so co-ownership had to granted again. Not sure if this would effect the situation; however this is UO and you never know what maybe the key to the problem. On the other house, I am pretty sure that the co-owner placed the item. However, it has been up awhile, so I cannot be positive on that. I tried to re-deed it and got the message "You did not place that, and so you cannot re-deed it."
What shard are you experiencing this on?

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Also, have you tried re-deeding the items and re-placing them? That may resolve the issue.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This is happening on Baja. The owners of the houses are in a deep sleep and will not be up anytime soon. When they wake up, I will see if re-deeding the items and replacing it with the owning account works.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
This is happening on Baja. The owners of the houses are in a deep sleep and will not be up anytime soon. When they wake up, I will see if re-deeding the items and replacing it with the owning account works.
We believe that we have tracked down the underlying problem with these add-ons and a fix for the problem will be included in the next publish. This fix, however, will not resolve the issue for previously placed add-ons. The problem should no longer occur with newly placed add-ons. To resolve the issue with add-ons that are already in the house: the owner must either release the item (sheep statue, etc.) and lock down it down again OR the item (tree stump) must be axed and then re-placed in the house.