• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyssal Hair Dye Awol from Origin Store.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Abyssal Hair Dye

Abyssal Hair Dye is a special type of Hair Dye used to dye a character's hair the same hue as Abyssal Cloth. It is a single use item and comes in token form after entering a code that may be purchased from the uogamecodes.com online store for $3.99 USD. Using the token turns it into the hair dye which then may used, traded or stored. It does not affect facial hair.

Abyssal Hair Dye first went on sale on January 6, 2010.

http://www.uoguide.com/Abyssal_Hair_Dye

Abyssal Hair Dye Please Come Home!

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't wish to return to Origin, Abyssal Hair Dye, please find your way to Jorvin at West Britain Mint on the Atlantic shard. He can offer you a safe log out location in exchange for your help cleaning the city streets.

Abyssal we miss you!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I miss seeing the earrings of protection there too... :(

... And Stygian Abyss... it has been 3 effing years and still no Stygian Abyss on my local Origin store. :(

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There should be lots of stuff on the origin store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I miss seeing the earrings of protection there too... :(
The whole 11th year anniversary collection use to have each individual item for sale too in the past. I think it was 2.99 per item.
I remember once going to buy 4 lamp posts only to find out that they had gotten rid of the individual items and you now had to buy the entire collection at one time. I was willing to pay $12 for some lamps only but not $65 for a bunch of items I don't need.

I just can't understand the Origin store. So many people are willing to fork over money to UO, yet no new items get added, items that people like to buy get removed, items that people ask for don't get put on, and ordering multiple quantities of the same item is not allowed.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The whole 11th year anniversary collection use to have each individual item for sale too in the past. I think it was 2.99 per item.
I remember once going to buy 4 lamp posts only to find out that they had gotten rid of the individual items and you now had to buy the entire collection at one time. I was willing to pay $12 for some lamps only but not $65 for a bunch of items I don't need.

I just can't understand the Origin store. So many people are willing to fork over money to UO, yet no new items get added, items that people like to buy get removed, items that people ask for don't get put on, and ordering multiple quantities of the same item is not allowed.
they almost need to farm that out to someone who WANTS to take our money.
hell, hello Broadsword???!!!???!!!