• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyss House Now Open

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Abyss House Open To The Public

This evening I found exzorinitc [C@S], winner of the Abyss house, busily working on his new home in the Abyss. As there is currently no recalling to the new house, he had spent the day moving items by Pack Beetle Express from his old home in the desert near Umbra and walking into the Abyss. Mesanna has told exzorinitc that recalling into the new location should be available in the next week or so. (You can recall out of the area, just not into it.)

exzorinitc plans to have an open house in the near future. He will also have vendor rentals available there, too.

Defense capabilities have also been added to the new house.

Meanwhile, Jinx [SI] has donated a set of house teleporters that enable easier traveling to exzorinitc's home by using the teleporter at Jinx's vendor house and museum in Luna. The teleporters are set to public, and exzorinitc invites all of Baja to come by.

Congratulations exzorinitc! Thank you for the tour! And thanks, Jinx, for making travel to and from the house easier for visitors.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a great service to the Baja Community. Thank you for your generosity and hospitality Exzorinitc & JINX !!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the write-up, Sara. I still plan to visit exzorinitc's (why do I have trouble spelling that name?) house when he's not in the middle of decorating. Congratulations again, exzorinitc! That was so nice of JINX to set up a teleporter. The thought of having to move my house to an area that I couldn't gate or recall makes me shiver so I'm sure he really appreciated it. I look forward to visiting the completed house. *curtsy*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI.. Not that I needed it or anything but the house now has an Ankh of Sacrifice placed near the entrance. Thank you once again Exzorinitc for being such a wonderful Warden! Baja is very lucky that you won the contest.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI.. Not that I needed it or anything but the house now has an Ankh of Sacrifice placed near the entrance which is very convenient for me because I cannot handle the Abyss without dying multiple times, over and over and over and over again. Thank you once again Exzorinitc for being such a wonderful Warden! Baja is very lucky that you won the contest.
Fixed.