• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Absance from TT

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I just wanted everyone to know that I am doing great and my absence isn't anything serious. I just have alot going on here at home right now since my fater-in-law decided to get divorced AGAIN and move in with us. I ahev been running all over creation with him trying to get him settled. I hope to be back to my normal pain in the Monkey self soon.

I miss you guys.

E

Electroflap

I hope you get back to your pain in the monkey self before I get disconnected.. I mean I still need help maxing sell..lol

F

Flippers

Wow that's two itchy monkeys out of the game. Maybe they're really going on a flea dip pilgrimage.

Seriously, hang in there. We'll look forward to your return once things settle on the home front.

G

Granjell

Good luck on the homefront, Joe! See you when you're settled.

S

Steveo

WOW another monkey going on break for a while. Whats going on these days. Anyway good luck joe and hope everything thats going on gets resolved quickly. Humm Steveo will be returing very soon hopefully. I am pulling him out of the cage maybe later today. See ya when you return Joe.

P

Pinky Thunderpop

Hey Joe! Miss seeing you on TT. hope all is straightened out soon and you can come back to play!

Heather (AKA Pinky Thunderpop, AKA Anita Smirk)

E

Electroflap

I miss you soooo much already Joe.. I hope you and Jess are doing ok with the homefront.. I hope I get to play with you this week!! At least once.. your my fav lil red-headed monkey.. oh wait cant say that.. my daughter is a red-head..lol.. anyways I do miss ya dearly.. I need some comic relief so feel free to send me some funny pms!

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope everything is going well at home.

Get back soonest. It's been ages since I pulled an all-nighter (on my end) with you, Aimee and Marge.