• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About that storyline . . .

O

Ozymandies

Hey, I have not been paying attention to the latest melodramas. I don't get to play much, so I am still stuck in June.

Now these Six dudes were looking for rocks. It was mentioned that they are these Wyrmguard dudes from some Ultima game by someone here on the boards (not in-game). So, put this together with The Shattering and they were looking for shards of the Gem of Immortality. Worlds within Worlds. If these wyrmguard dudes were banished, they are exiled within these stones and the Six are gathering them to release their companions into Sosaria.

Just my latest theory.

OZ

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Huh?

Oh got it. Well being stuck in June, doesn't put ya far behind, everythings been on hold and running on forever. But it will move ahead, soon.