• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About slayer888...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Unfortuneately some of us work. I'm at work today and will be all week except tomorrow. I'll transfer when I get a chance, give me the icq of your broker before I waste my time.
Really no point. It's obvious he is backing out.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can xfer today. Perhaps I should be the one to set up the broker? SLayer? hello?

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can xfer today. Perhaps I should be the one to set up the broker? SLayer? hello?
Hi Berethrain, sorry for late reply as I was busy and not checking the board.

I have already got the broker. Please kindly transfer over to Formosa tonight.

I will have my friend capping the video once you arrive.

We will be going to our customized house for dueling.

All ppl presented here are also welcome to watch our duels.

Just make newbie chars there and watch.

I will be handing the broker 20 mil first. He will be showing you the 20 mil before the duel.

We will begin our duel and if I lose, I will give all my items to him.

If you lose, you don't need to do anything at all. Instead, one thing I wanted you to do is try and go ruin our shard by yourself. If you cannot, then you will have to eat your own words here on the board.

That's all I will say.

Let me know the time you will be transfering.

Please note " OUR TIME WILL BE BASED ON this board time"

Thank you.

As for Flutter, I don't care about your words anymore. Yap all you could with pure lies. I dont mind at all. Someone (Tina Small) already proved your words to be false statement.

Want me to remind you?

1. You say that Formosa is a dead shard and have a population of 3.

Tina small say that the Formosa is not a dead shard.

Ok... there, this is the false statement you've been making throughout the whole arguement.

Need I say more? So that's why, I dont need to care anything from a liar. Like you and Lynk.

Additional Information:-

The broker is the administrator of www.playuo.net

www.playuo.net is the fansite of the official UO main.

You are able to direct contact with him through playuo.net to confirm this dueling set up.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instead of guessing times due to my busy schedule, I'll pm you my icq to set this up easier when I get the chance.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instead of guessing times due to my busy schedule, I'll pm you my icq to set this up easier when I get the chance.
Hi, I don't think it is necessary.

You just need to contact directly with www.playuo.net administrator for how you wanna do it and what's the term and condition.

He will then explain to us what we need to do in our duel and what I needed to pass to him first as a bet.

Perhaps you should just transfer a char here first.

This kind of duel should be public and known by all the audiences here.

To be more fair, I will not ask your char name you gonna duel me until the last minute when "AT LEAST" 1 person here are presented in this forum to watch our duel as a witness, and the broker himself.

Once the audiences and the broker are here and video is tapping, I will post the names of our dueling char on this forum as a final confirmation (video still running).

Then we will start the fight and ends this.

Nothing should be done privately at all.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*yawns* Can we discuss factions now? Take it to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.