• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About slayer888...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am in the process on removing all RoC breaking posts. I apologize to this community for not being on the ball. I have generally had no issues with this forum until recently.

You folks have always been a bit rough and tumble, I can deal with that. Nature of the beast and all.

I will continue to review the recent threads and action them as needed. If I determine I need help monitoring this community I will take the necessary steps to make that happen.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Sorry about tearing up a bunch of threads... If you want to be heard, don't break the system. *tips hat*

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how to be a terrible mod... this guy wrote the book on it..

congrats kelmo, **** your couch.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yeah. I know. I am what you get though.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Look stud. You have it pretty good with me as a mod. Trust me.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look stud. You have it pretty good with me as a mod. Trust me.
You're really kind of a d-bag. If I had went on like you let slayer888, I would have been banned.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's not?
After 3 days he was....I would have been banned on the first post. I have the infractions to prove it. He even bent one of the rules to give one to me. **** happens I guess.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelmo is pretty cool and pretty fair in my experience..

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Kelmo.

Thank you for the instructions you provided me for posting on this board of what is not allowed and what is allowed.

I will be trying my best with more formal English to discuss with the players on the board around:-

Hi everyone,

My name is slayer888 and I play in Formosa. I started playing UO since 1997. This is a well designed game that really catch my interest for over 12 years. I particularly like the customizable skill points and stat points that provide lots of freedom for players to play around (I do not like "level up" type of games actually).

Faction is a very good addition to the game in the pvp perspectives since Trammel is introduced. It proves to the communities of the people who are interested, good or new at pvp to fight each others. However, the system have not provided more interest to the players that really starting to give them no incentives of joining factions anymore. This is the time before the faction artifacts were introduced.

After that, faction artifacts are introduced. There are more guilds joining the faction, looking and trying their best to get the artifacts. In additionally, the bonus kill points and thief sigil stolen points are introduced afterwards. This was a great start as the population in the pvp environment seems to be improving.

Though the trend of the population of people who are joining have improved, the fact that the number of pvpers that actually show up and pvp are declining. Instead, there are thieves who just steal sigils to maintain their high level artifacts to wear for their pvmers or some just ignore and never came back to Felucca anymore.

We have seen clear picture from when faction starts up to now. The problem I have withnessed is that the community as a whole is unable to enjoy the factions fun and fights. It is sort of seperated into 2 groups, 1 are those that are interested and good at pvping. The other group are those that are interested / not interested but bad at pvping.

There are some updates to the faction since it is implemented. However, it seems everytime after a short period of time, the population who involved into the faction activities is declining steadily.

The problem for the faction having not being very successful nowadays is because of the infrequent updates of new and attractive content. Moreover, the focus of the content are usually unable to attract tor benefit the group 2 communities (those who are interested / not interested but poor at pvp).

For example, if EA is to promote about UO and said the below statements, you are able to intepret whether which one would be better:-

1. Ultima Online is one of the best and MMORPG ever created. Stygian Abyss is the new additional to the game and all new players only need to pay US$39.99 to start playing!

2. Ultima Online is one of the best and MMORPG ever created. All new players are allowed 30 days free period for playing any content up to Mondain Legacy before they consider upgrading their content to Stygian Abyss.

Same situation applies to our faction system currently with below statements:-

1. Faction is now updated with many faction artifacts and those who work hard, who could pvp better will be able to get better artifacts for pvping others.

2. Faction is now updated with many new contents and in additionally, artifacts are allowed to purchase by silver from the communities in each person's preference stronghold. We encourage all people to participate into our totally revamped faction activities and frequent updates of our daily events for a faction's controlled towns. All activites are both pvp, pvm and strategy plans based. We would like to hope that the community (of both group 1 and group 2) type of players could enjoy the faction system in different perspectives.

So you could also intepret the above 2 statements and compare which is better for getting players to be involved into faction system.

This I must apologize for the long message I have wrote.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regards,

slayer888
UO Player in Formosa

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I merely started this thread to explain why so many threads here had gaping holes in them.

I am a fire and forget kinda guy. Fly strait and we will have no issues.

*tips hat*

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone summarize Slayer's post for me? I was considering trying to read it, but I don't want a headache.

Slayer888 - when you comin to one of my shards for round 2 of our duels buddy?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Can anyone summarize Slayer's post for me? I was considering trying to read it, but I don't want a headache.

Words too many read hard backwards.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1st. Don't call me buddy

2nd. There never is a round 2 because there is no round 1. If you wanna have a round 1, you could actually come over to our shard and have a round 1 with me. I will be paying you a transfer token and a +25 stat for you once you arrive.

That will clear your unconcious mind a bit.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1st. Don't call me buddy

2nd. There never is a round 2 because there is no round 1. If you wanna have a round 1, you could actually come over to our shard and have a round 1 with me. I will be paying you a transfer token and a +25 stat for you once you arrive.

lol backing out.. pathetic.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
1st. Don't call me buddy
What's wrong with BUDDY?

There was indeed a round one. You lost. I saw a video.

If I remember correctly it was you who was unconscious at the end of that video cap.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1st. Don't call me buddy

You're embarrassing yourself. Leave while you're behind.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's wrong with BUDDY?

There was indeed a round one. You lost. I saw a video.

If I remember correctly it was you who was unconscious at the end of that video cap.
1. buddy = friend. I am not a friend with liar = Legendary liar Lynk ^^

2. There was indeed a round one but that is not me. You saw a video of a fake Yahan vs Lynk in Cheaspeake.

3. If I remember correctly, you are also quite unconscious because you still believe the fact that "TRANSFER TOKEN" could be used for "2" times on SAME account and same char on 3 hours period. Moreover, you also believe that fact that Lynk challenge someone under 250 ping with a fast cast 2 and fast cast recovery 3 suit.

Way to go.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're embarrassing yourself. Leave while you're behind.
I am sorry that I disappointed you. However, I don't feel any embarrassment over here. In fact, I do feel happy that Lynk did entertain me a lot with his flawed fake video.

HAHAHAHA.

Thank you once again.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am sorry that I disappointed you. However, I don't feel any embarrassment over here. In fact, I do feel happy that Lynk did entertain me a lot with his flawed fake video.

HAHAHAHA.

Thank you once again.
Can't believe you're still claiming you didn't lose and that the video is fake.
The screenshot shows what shard he was on. The video shows you getting poison locked and panicking.
Lynk is not the liar. You on the other hand go and make a character named after yourself on his shard... why? To make it look like you were gonna transfer and duel him on his shard? We still aren't sure about that buddy.

We are all starting to wonder if you are even capable of telling the truth about the duel. We think maybe you really DO believe that it didn't happen. Some sort of post-traumatic stress from getting owned so hard and you've blocked the whole event out of your mind?

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The screenshot shows what shard he was on. The video shows you getting poison locked and panicking.
Lynk is not the liar. You on the other hand go and make a character named after yourself on his shard... why? To make it look like you were gonna transfer and duel him on his shard? We still aren't sure about that buddy.

We are all starting to wonder if you are even capable of telling the truth about the duel. We think maybe you really DO believe that it didn't happen. Some sort of post-traumatic stress from getting owned so hard and you've blocked the whole event out of your mind?
*YAWN*

No matter how hard you try it's not gonna work.

Until you could answer me the following questions:-

1. Why is Lynk using fast cast 2 and fast cast recovery 3 under 250 ping to challenge someone?

2. Why can Lynk transfer to Formosa and back to Cheaspeake within 3 hours time?

Pwned.

kthxbye.

Your words are useless :lol:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer, buddy, come on now. All of your facts are fiction, you are presuming to know all of these things. I don't need to explain anything.

Come on buddy, if you want round 2 hook me up with an xfer token on one of my shards and I'll bring a character. If you don't really want a round 2 then don't give me a token - it's all the same to me buddy.

Jeez buddy, what ever happened to the days of good sportsmanship when you just complimented someone on a good duel?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have a dozen or so transfer tokens. Just come see me to get them. *chuckles*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

*YAWN*

No matter how hard you try it's not gonna work.

Until you could answer me the following questions:-

1. Why is Lynk using fast cast 2 and fast cast recovery 3 under 250 ping to challenge someone?

2. Why can Lynk transfer to Formosa and back to Cheaspeake within 3 hours time?

Pwned.

kthxbye.

Your words are useless :lol:
1. Maybe because he knew he'd own you even with the handicap. (idk what his casting actually was btw I guess since you were there you'd know best)
2. Were you there? I know Lynk was having computer problems that night. Unless you know exactly what happened then what difference does it make. His time of transfer has nothing to do with owning you.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
What? No takers?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slayer, buddy, come on now. All of your facts are fiction, you are presuming to know all of these things. I don't need to explain anything.

Come on buddy, if you want round 2 hook me up with an xfer token on one of my shards and I'll bring a character. If you don't really want a round 2 then don't give me a token - it's all the same to me buddy.

Jeez buddy, what ever happened to the days of good sportsmanship when you just complimented someone on a good duel?

I SAID dont call me buddy. You obviously can't listen well can ya?

I have asked you to do the several things:-

1. Stop sending me private messages
2. Stop calling me buddy

Please do the above.

No matter how hard you are trying, it's NOT gonna work.

a.) TRANSFER TOKEN couldnt be used for 2 times per day per account. You used 2 times within 3 hours. How do you do this??

b.) After transfering, you are unable to wear high level faction arties. Tell me how you beat me under 250 ping with Fast Cast 2 and Fast Cast Recovery 3?

c.) Just accept the fact that you didnt transfer over here and be done with this bull$hit. Your reputation won't hurt this much if you actually did transfer over to Formosa even I am kicking your arse over there.

Originally, if you transferred to Formosa, even we have a duel and you lose to me. I am not gonna post it on forum or talk $hit to you. I will only say one thing to you in game "Good fight". This is all I gonna say.

But your action really disappointed me. Your flaws of the video and screenshot captured (or lets say your storyline plotted have flaws that is just too obvious [refer to point a.) and b.)]

You guys are still unable to defend those flaws you missed out.

By continue to yap that the video is real or screenshot is real is useless. Because you can't even answer the flaws occured in your video/screenshot and your storyline.

I repeat again. There was no duel between me and you. The only duel that happened is "you" and your friend who created a "fake Yahan" in Cheaspeake.

If you wanna have a round #1 duel with me, you are welcome to transfer to Formosa. My friend will be start taking the video as soon as you arrive and give you the transfer token + a 25 stat to eat.

After that, we will head towards my "CUSTOMIZED" house for the dueling.

If I win, I will not be posting video over here. Instead I want you to think about yourself and not to have so big ego yourself here. Don't always judge others without even actually knowing them.

If I lose, congradulation, you are welcome to post video over here. My friend will also be posting the video as well.

This is all I gonna say.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Maybe because he knew he'd own you even with the handicap. (idk what his casting actually was btw I guess since you were there you'd know best)
2. Were you there? I know Lynk was having computer problems that night. Unless you know exactly what happened then what difference does it make. His time of transfer has nothing to do with owning you.
Instead of being an ignorance, please refer to the other post of the actual time Lynk is transfering.

It is about 2 hours before he posted the fake video.

Which means from the transfering to he post the fake video and he said transfering back already to Cheaspeake is within 3 hours time.

This is the main "FLAW" of the problem Lynk didn't think about in the first place when he sets up this flawed storyline.

Because there is no one in the world that can use 2 transfer token on the same account on the same day.

You Flutter, is also the same type of person who have no points to defend Lynk. The only reason I could think of that you're still defending him is because of the following:-

1. You hate me
2. You are his friend

Anyhow, I would like to say that, I still remembered that you said you could 100% kick my arse. Are you gonna come over to Formosa and try it out since you think you're so bad arse?

Otherwise, it's again totally bull$hit.

I have 20 different pvp chars, and I will not disclose the char name of my dueling until the "last" minute from now on.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I SAID dont call me buddy. You obviously can't listen well can ya?

I have asked you to do the several things:-

1. Stop sending me private messages
2. Stop calling me buddy

Please do the above.

No matter how hard you are trying, it's NOT gonna work.

a.) TRANSFER TOKEN couldnt be used for 2 times per day per account. You used 2 times within 3 hours. How do you do this??

b.) After transfering, you are unable to wear high level faction arties. Tell me how you beat me under 250 ping with Fast Cast 2 and Fast Cast Recovery 3?

c.) Just accept the fact that you didnt transfer over here and be done with this bull$hit. Your reputation won't hurt this much if you actually did transfer over to Formosa even I am kicking your arse over there.
A - Buddy, you really have no idea when I actually transferred.

B - See answer to A. Do you know what time faction rank updates on your beloved server? Would you rather that I beat you with 250 ping and 2/3 casting? That doesn't look to good for you either buddy.

C - Buddy - I can't accept a lie. I mean, we dueled and I'm not going to buckle and lie so you can save face.

Come on buddy, your questions and 'flaws' have no merit! I'd love to explain how time zones work but quite frankly, I just don't have the time.

I'm ready for a rematch whenever you are, just give me the transfer token on GL, Chessy, Cats, or Baja - or you can come to one of those shards.

There is no conspiracy.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Anyhow, I would like to say that, I still remembered that you said you could 100% kick my arse. Are you gonna come over to Formosa and try it out since you think you're so bad arse?

Otherwise, it's again totally bull$hit.

I have 20 different pvp chars, and I will not disclose the char name of my dueling until the "last" minute from now on.
You are free to get me a transfer token on Catskills shard if you'd like to be embarrassed by a girl. Either that or you can transfer yourself.

Oh, and it doesn't matter what character you bring it appears all I have to do is poison you and the duel is over.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are free to get me a transfer token on Catskills shard if you'd like to be embarrassed by a girl. Either that or you can transfer yourself.

Oh, and it doesn't matter what character you bring it appears all I have to do is poison you and the duel is over.

Like mentioned, the procedure will be the following:-

1. You transfer over to formosa
2. My friend takes a video once we meet you
3. I give you a transfer token
4. we will go to our customized house
5. we will finish our duel

Remark: I will not disclose my dueling char name until the last minute we reached our customized house.

Please do not judge anything before you have actually tried it. You either continue to yap around with ego that is not proving anything at all, not going anywhere at all. Or you should follow the above procedure and be a woman who could backup of what she promised.

P.S.: I would like to remind Berethian that the 22nd is coming very close and please get ready to come over to Formosa to ruin our shard and 1 v 1 me.

Thank you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

2. My friend takes a video once we meet you
4. we will go to our customized house
5. we will finish our duel
Slayer888 is basically and saying that the new name of his is LEGENDARY SCAREDY PANTS SLAYER888!!one!!11!one.

You can has a pacifier for your pants so they are not being so scared anymore?!?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Wrong order!!

1. You hand me transfer tokens Catskills shard. (after not paying up to Lynk I don't trust you to give me anything "when I get there")

2. I get a friend to video me killing you instantly at the farms.

3. We all laugh and post it on the forums again.

Pretty much the same deal Lynk is looking for in your rematch I think. I don't think anyone is going to trust you to pay up the transfer tokens after the fact that you didn't pay up when Lynk beat you the first time.
In good faith you're going to have to pass the transfer tokens to us first.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong order!!

1. You hand me transfer tokens Catskills shard. (after not paying up to Lynk I don't trust you to give me anything "when I get there")

2. I get a friend to video me killing you instantly at the farms.

3. We all laugh and post it on the forums again.

Pretty much the same deal Lynk is looking for in your rematch I think. I don't think anyone is going to trust you to pay up the transfer tokens after the fact that you didn't pay up when Lynk beat you the first time.
In good faith you're going to have to pass the transfer tokens to us first.

Ok nevermind. I will get a broker from tradespot for this. Or let me ask my local shard's EM and see if he could arrange this for us.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol Ok.
You get me the transfer token to your shard. I will be happy to duel you.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Ok.
You get me the transfer token to your shard. I will be happy to duel you.
I sent the e-mail to the tradespot broker already. There are 2 brokers available.

Now just waiting for their replies.

Once the broker reply me, I will get back to you guys.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been playing on Formosa for the last couple of weeks because I'm so disgusted with the rest of UO. Had to pick the laggiest shard I could find and make some characters there from scratch to remind myself what UO is all about.

Just wanted to say here that I have been a bit surprised that Formosa actually DOES have a fair number of players on it. If you hit places like Luna at the right time of day, the activity seems to be about equivalent to some place like Sonoma....maybe. It certainly isn't the dead shard I took it to be, at least from the safe Trammel side of things where I am now because my characters are just about flat broke.

Anyway, had to throw that out there. Don't want to take sides or anything. But seeing people say it's a dead shard isn't quite correct, unless you never play anyplace but Atlantic, GL, or Pacific, I guess.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have been playing on Formosa for the last couple of weeks because I'm so disgusted with the rest of UO. Had to pick the laggiest shard I could find and make some characters there from scratch to remind myself what UO is all about.

Just wanted to say here that I have been a bit surprised that Formosa actually DOES have a fair number of players on it. If you hit places like Luna at the right time of day, the activity seems to be about equivalent to some place like Sonoma....maybe. It certainly isn't the dead shard I took it to be, at least from the safe Trammel side of things where I am now because my characters are just about flat broke.

Anyway, had to throw that out there. Don't want to take sides or anything. But seeing people say it's a dead shard isn't quite correct, unless you never play anyplace but Atlantic, GL, or Pacific, I guess.
Did you duel Slayer888? I'd bet you won!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you duel Slayer888? I'd bet you won!
Nah. I think my lust for blood, slight as it's ever been, has just about completely faded. My UO subscriptions are in serious jeopardy of being cancelled. Can't ever seem to be able to stay up late enough to play when the rest of the guild is on and dinking around doing stuff solo every day gets pretty old after a while. I've got no interest in joining another guild. I'm also seriously disenchanted by the item-mania in UO. I'm sure it's existed for quite a while. I guess it finally caught my attention and began to turn my stomach when faction arties came out, and in my opinion, completely ruined factions.

Anyway.....carry on with the thread. And if you do decide to venture over to Formosa, keep in mind that their "prime time" seems to be around 10 am to about 2 or 3 pm Eastern Time.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah. I think my lust for blood, slight as it's ever been, has just about completely faded. My UO subscriptions are in serious jeopardy of being cancelled. Can't ever seem to be able to stay up late enough to play when the rest of the guild is on and dinking around doing stuff solo every day gets pretty old after a while. I've got no interest in joining another guild. I'm also seriously disenchanted by the item-mania in UO. I'm sure it's existed for quite a while. I guess it finally caught my attention and began to turn my stomach when faction arties came out, and in my opinion, completely ruined factions.
Your not the only one that feels this way.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have been away last few days and have not come to this board.

Last Friday, I have sent e-mail to 1 of the 2 tradespot brokers. Unfortunately, he havent replied me anything. I just sent another e-mail to the 2nd broker over there (shown on the broker list) in tradespot.

Hopefully I could get a reply from him as soon as possible regarding to the transfer and duel between Lynk and Flutter.

I would moreover like to note that today is Nov 23, 2009 and I remember a person named "Berethian" answered that after Nov 22, 2009 he will be free to transfer over to Formosa to ruin the shard and kick my arse in 1 v 1.

I would like to remind him that, please reply to this message when he sees this and let me know how you are gonna transfer over here to start the duel and to ruin our shard.

To Tina Small:-

Thank you for your clarifications on the Formosa population to the close minded audiences (such as Lynk, Berethian, Flutter). They still thinking nowadays that Formosa population is only "3".

Our population is okay. What I concern about is that it has not enough incentives to pull the majority into pvp actions only.

Anyways Tina Small, if you needed any help in Formosa, please look for the guild

"S.M." Slayer of Minax.

I will be willing to help. Thank you for your time.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have been away last few days and have not come to this board.

Last Friday, I have sent e-mail to 1 of the 2 tradespot brokers. Unfortunately, he havent replied me anything. I just sent another e-mail to the 2nd broker over there (shown on the broker list) in tradespot.

Hopefully I could get a reply from him as soon as possible regarding to the transfer and duel between Lynk and Flutter.

I would moreover like to note that today is Nov 23, 2009 and I remember a person named "Berethian" answered that after Nov 22, 2009 he will be free to transfer over to Formosa to ruin the shard and kick my arse in 1 v 1.

I would like to remind him that, please reply to this message when he sees this and let me know how you are gonna transfer over here to start the duel and to ruin our shard.

To Tina Small:-

Thank you for your clarifications on the Formosa population to the close minded audiences (such as Lynk, Berethian, Flutter). They still thinking nowadays that Formosa population is only "3".

Our population is okay. What I concern about is that it has not enough incentives to pull the majority into pvp actions only.

Anyways Tina Small, if you needed any help in Formosa, please look for the guild

"S.M." Slayer of Minax.

I will be willing to help. Thank you for your time.
Still haven't gotten a transfer token.
Not sure but I don't think Lynk has either...
Guess you gave up. It's okay we understand. Losing twice to Lynk would be shameful, and then some guys just can't handle getting owned by a girl so I guess you are scared to duel me too.
It's all good.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortuneately some of us work. I'm at work today and will be all week except tomorrow. I'll transfer when I get a chance, give me the icq of your broker before I waste my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.