• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About placing in Luna inside walls?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
So I'm looking at these "inside the walls" houses and they are like 2 or 3 tiles from the front of them to the Luna wall. Like if you placed on the farthest south side inside the walls. The rules say you need like 6 squares from anything blocking. So how does that work?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Luna is made in a special way where the normal housing rules like that don't apply as much. I think they coded the Luna walls as non-blocking spots even though they do prevent you from walking through them. When I placed my Luna house (in 2003 the day it opened) It was actually very easy to place and I got it on the first try even though it was the maximum size possible.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Luna is made in a special way where the normal housing rules like that don't apply as much. I think they coded the Luna walls as non-blocking spots even though they do prevent you from walking through them. When I placed my Luna house (in 2003 the day it opened) It was actually very easy to place and I got it on the first try even though it was the maximum size possible.
Cool beans. I finally got my grubby fingers on one and want to resize. Only 6 1/2 days left ;)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Not the spot you got! But I'll take it. It would be like west of you across the street. I stopped in and was looking at ur stuff about 2 days ago lol

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cool beans. I finally got my grubby fingers on one and want to resize. Only 6 1/2 days left ;)
I wouldn't have said that out loud, there are still exploits to stop people placing houses - they then just wait until the resize timer runs out and steal your spot! I would wait a v long time now my friend, and pick that time of day on your shard very carefully.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I wouldn't have said that out loud, there are still exploits to stop people placing houses - they then just wait until the resize timer runs out and steal your spot! I would wait a v long time now my friend, and pick that time of day on your shard very carefully.
Legends isn't like that. Were a very cool shard. Sure there's a chance but they'll be very lucky to pull that off. We've had houses decay on Legends inside the walls and had to put it in general chat to find someone to place there lol

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
ATM my Comcast connection is totally fubared and they can't even get here till Saturday. Then I won't trust it for a few days. So by the time a couple weeks go by I'll probably can't stand it anymore and just build on what I got. I can't even decide if I want to got larger or smaller. I don't really need the storage after I did an extensive castle cleaning. Thought about going smaller so I can see the front steps. Decisions decisions.....

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I went for it at 3 AM. Checked the housing server and all that. It's still gut wrenching to see that spot fall and be empty even when doing a resizing lol Got an 18x13 in there for max storage. :)