• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About our graveyard...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gone ahead and put a fence around the graveyard at Vamp's Lair because I am very very particular about who I share that building with. The graveyard holds memorials to my deceased family (which is all of them --- my parents and my brothers) and my late husband/best friend (who used to play Marius/Memphisto). It is owned by my current husband (who plays Barnaby/Harvey/Julian) and he and I created it as a memorial to my family.

If I was taken back by people being there, my reactions were probably not very welcoming, I do apologize. With the influx of folks to the shard, which is what I've always wanted to see please do not get me wrong. I realize that folks may just come visit Vamp's Lair as its a hub for RP and may wander about. Thus I put a fence around the graveyard, which is very common if you look at Britain's and Vesper's graveyards.

Again my apologies if I seemed really taken aback.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you bite someone's head off? *tsk tsk tsk* Pandy, you know better! Keep your fangs to yourself. :)

~ Sue.