• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About my Son Josh aka Balla

• Thread starter Good_Ole_Lefty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I wanted to inform those that are friends of his or remember him. Josh is extreamly ill and we found out he has diabeties. He was flown out to Columbia Missouri last night and now is in ICU.

K

Kimi_Mori

hun our prayers are with him today. May his guardians angels protect him and bring him back to us all here. Please, if possible, keep us informed. *hugs*

S

Shawnsa

Very sad to hear, he will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, best of wishes that he gets better. The names rings a bell, and hope to see him back in game when he gets better. My prayers are with you and your family Lefty.

T

Trinsauce

Lefty, my best wishes to Josh... He's a good guy and when and I do mean when he gets well enuff u send him back into the game he use to love... UO... He and I can get back together and give peeps hell like before...

Keep me informed bud

D

Dor of Sonoma

Damn it.

*hugs Balla tightly, in spirit*

He has all of my best wishes for a rapid recovery.

In the meantime, I think that Dor shall wear Balla's AoS doublet ingame. Please tell Josh that if he wants it back, he shall have to return and kill her for it. *grins* That should inspire him, I hope...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I want to thank you all for your kind words and prayers. Josh is now stabelized. The Doctors went to work on him and his blood sugar is now back to normal and is now rehydrated. He has done a complete turnaround and is able to eat.

From what I understand what happened is that as his blood sugar level went up, the acid in his stomach couldn't extract glucous. Do to all the acids he couldn't hold anything down, thus the body took glucous from the body fat and stuff. That explained the rapid weight loss and dehydration.

So now our family has to learn about this disease as well as Josh and keep his health in check, but least he will be able to carry on a normal life.

Before he was diagnosed we had our fears and thank the maker it wasn't worse than what it is.

They are going to hold him till Friday and hopefully home.

Trin, ya I'll get his account reactivated. I imagine he will start playing like a mad man. I'll try to get him set up with an advanced char so he can make his mage and start dueling again, he never liked building skills much heh.

G

Sorry to hear that, but glad he is doing better, best wishes.

N

Ningauble of III

My god Lefty, Im glad to hear he is doing better. Been a long time since Ive seen Balla, give him my best please.

S

Syrus_Rane

I'm glad to hear hes doing better. I hope he comes back to uo so we can play together again. I've had alot of fun with him ingame before terrorizing everyone. Tell him I said hi and glad hes ok.

G

Lefty, your son is the real balla? oh my god I didn't know this. I've been on Sonoma for years too, Balla is awesome, hate to hear that happened, i hope all goes well and you two take care. Loves and Hugs for y'all.

C

Cobra_Commander

Very sorry to hear, hes in my thoughts and prayers.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How could we forget Balla? You let him know I hope he feels better and that I hope he can join us back on sonoma soon.

A

Axiluvia

I don't know him too well, but I feel for him. I have a chance of getting diabetes later in life as well, and I can just imagine the worry he was going through... Do you know if it is type 1 or type 2, yet?

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Lefty, your son is the real balla? oh my god I didn't know this. I've been on Sonoma for years too, Balla is awesome, hate to hear that happened, i hope all goes well and you two take care. Loves and Hugs for y'all. "

Yep, the duelist. Talked to him today and he is anctious to get home and start playing UO again :]

He gets out of the hospital tomorrow morning (saturday)

H

Horizon

Some of the most fun I have ever had as a PK have been with Balla. I am glad to hear that he is getting better.

N

Ningauble of III

Well Lefty, you just make sure that [censored] dont forget Ol'Nav
I look forward to seeing him again soon. Thunderchickens Forever!!!

S

sorshakq

Glad to hear he is doing better, Our Thoughts and prayers are with you
Looking forward to seeing Balla again

R

RollinTheTweed

<blockquote><hr>

Well Lefty, you just make sure that [censored] dont forget Ol'Nav
I look forward to seeing him again soon. Thunderchickens Forever!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget you man? Get real, some of my best faction memories is with you and the wolfpack/Thunder Chickens. I remember the old names, have a hard time rememberin the new