• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) about Malaz geography...

Quzar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Could somebody tell me how to get to Malaz' central isle? I have some T-maps there, but I can't seem to get there...

Thanks!

Quzar

Phineas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can double click the pedestal NW of Umbra on the edge of the land there. Or, you could find a rune library that has a rune to the central isle.
Two I know of that have the isle marked are Wanda's Wares and RAA.

T

Tazar

Hello,

If you start at the west bridge from Umbra and then run north to the edge of the starry void. When you get to the void, follow the edge to the west until you see a pedistal with a green crystal on it. 2x click the crystal and you will be teleported to the central isle. Once on the island, you can recall off - or there is also a moongate to take you back. There is also a wandering healer on the island in case you need it while doing the t-map.

Good Luck!

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dungeon called Labyrinth is on that island too , just find a runebook called ML dungeons or use the corrupted crystal portal by typing "dungeon labyrinth "..if you need more options:scholar: