• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ablast from uo past

K

kalzaketh

:love: after helping afriend I happened to stable apet and was quite happy to see an old friend still exists, I keep it to remind myself of lordblackthorns revenge also known as pub 16, my poor old horse who survived the battle for yew for the 5 days of bonding, poor old horse saw as much of my vet as it did my warrior at the timethose were the days when the juka lord's bows were still untweaked, you step out of the gate and the juka lord tied up at empath abbey gave his war cry, you saw monochrome:gun:had alot of fun then running in circles around the towers at the gate drawing mages over to be killed:yell: