• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ABC Weapons

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cleaning out my house so I can place a keep, I came across a huge bag of elemental damage weapons. I always keep weapons that are blank aside from pure elemental damages, because I tend to imbue a custom weapon for every mob I visit and it is nice to have a good arsenal to choose from.

I came across a crossbow that is 100% energy damage with no other mods.

Anyone fight any mobs with their ABC archer where a 100% energy crossbow would be useful? I kind of want to imbue it up and put it on a vendor.

I've never made an ABC so not sure myself.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I don't play Archers either, and if I did it wouldn't be an ABC, but the only things that immediately spring to mind as weak to energy are those Shadow Knights in Doom which are Undead, Balrons, and possibly Silver Serpents (some silver farmer might want it.)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To name a few:

Bakes
Balron
Bane Dragons
Betrayers
Solen
Blood Eles
Daemons
Dragons

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "C" in ABC kind of makes 100% weapons unnecessary, so your target audience would be the rare PvM archer without chivalry. I think there might be one of those on your shard!

(Note: personal opinion - PvM templates with no chivalry are dumb)

And I can't think of a thing I'd actually use 100% energy for. Well, apart from the Twisted Weald, where 100% anything non physical is a huge mana saver.

J

[JD]

The danger with that xbow is after pof/imbue when you try to enhance with ash and it breaks.