• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abandoned vendors

S

Sabbath

My apologies if this has been asked before (I did look). Can someone tell me why I see NPC "roleplaying" vendors such as cooks, bartenders, etc standing around in random places with no home. I'm sure their home decayed after an account closed or a 2nd house was placed but should I be paging a GM to come remove them?

Also, in the last week a "Herald" has walked up to my house and just stays around all the time. He walks back and forth, goes around the house, walks inside (public house) then walks back out. It's kinda funny but how the heck is he still around without his owner and should I report it?

Thanks for any help!

C

Calibretto

You think that's bad. I logged on and had another hearld at my door! Mine just not mine, two of them. I put it in the trash can ^^

G

Heralds are like stray cats. Never feed one unless you want to keep it. lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

My apologies if this has been asked before (I did look). Can someone tell me why I see NPC "roleplaying" vendors such as cooks, bartenders, etc standing around in random places with no home. I'm sure their home decayed after an account closed or a 2nd house was placed but should I be paging a GM to come remove them?

Also, in the last week a "Herald" has walked up to my house and just stays around all the time. He walks back and forth, goes around the house, walks inside (public house) then walks back out. It's kinda funny but how the heck is he still around without his owner and should I report it?

Thanks for any help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it's not a stealther and the Herald following him?

S

Sabbath

Maybe, but that dude would have to be seriously bored out of his skull...

G

Next time it happens, do Detect hidden in your house...anyone who's not friended will pop up.