• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Word From EM Bennu Regarding this Thrusday's (5/19) PvP Event

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Taken from the Facebook page:

I would like to clarify my comments for the event on Thursday.

May 19th, 2016, 8pm East @ Felucca Britain EM Hall, (Please note, this is a PvPcentric event, bring a character with stealing skill, and/or a PvP ready character. You will be greatly encouraged to murder and/or steal from one another!)

By Murder, I mean both consensual PvP and non-consensual, by non-consensual I mean, Murder, Death, Kill each other into the ground. Mayhem is encouraged. Guildmates killing each other is encouraged. This is a no hold barred, free for all, destruction derby of carnage.

By stealing, I mean both PvP thieving skill and PvE thieving skills. I also mean, hitting your buddy in the back of the head, smash and grab style taking his loots and laughing at him in ventrilo.

No limits, no house hiding, no running away and talking smack in General about how great a PvPer you are while hiding.

The proof will be in the looting.

There will be spawn, there will be bosses, there will be healers, there will be res killing, there will be reds, there will be blues, you may turn red, you will die. You may have fun, you may not.

You wanted a 'real PvP' event, come get it. *evil laugh*

Bring a friend, bring an army, come alone... This is Thunderdome.

Untitled2.jpg

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets hope Britain town goes active for VvV right before the event starts to get everyone orange!