• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Wonderful Day in Trinsic

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Kicks a few loose pebbles across the cobblestones whilst thinking about the new office* "What a beautiful day it hath become", Governor Jacked said to himself. Never did Jacked think he would be seated so highly with all the wrongful deeds his past held. To even be alive at 33 meant someone had their eye upon him.

"Well...it appears as there is work to be done. I must gather together a counsel, a body of young, strapping men willing to do the deeds of the city". A dark glimmer shone in Jacked's eye's right about that time. Just below his right eye a long, jagged scar lay from an old deal gone south. His face, weathered from a lifetime of mistrust and condemnation. Now was his chance to do good in the community. Now was his chance to leave that old life behind him.

But something felt out of place. Something felt...wrong. "I smell blood...", Jacked said to himself. Just then a courier reported the news. "Death! There's death in the cities!" he shouted. Surely not in THIS city, Jacked thought. I've just taken office. I allowed Governor Paine to resign and keep his head on his shoulders.

*Sends messengers to the most barren of lands* "Find my kin...tell them a storms brewing...tell them I want them here in three weeks time!"