• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A very special thank you.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please let me start by saying that I respect the desire to remain anonymous, so I'm not going to mention names. Or even items.

I received a very... very special gift tonight. I could hardly believe that this extremely valuable item was handed to me completely free of charge. Heck, for that matter, I cant' even remember actually actively playing along side these people. I am not going to mention their names, as I don't want to send every "Tom, ****, and Harry" their way begging them for items. You both know who you are. And from the very bottom of my gaming heart, I thank you. One of them even said we have met before...Well, I'm no stranger to Ultima Online. And I probably meet hundreds if not thousands of people. So, it is a challenge for me to remember any one of them. But I do my best to be friendly and fun.

Its random "strangers" like this that make Catskills (in my opinion) probably the friendliest shard to play on. The only real clue they gave about knowing me was that they knew me as a friend of the late <font color="green"> Grog </font> he will not be forgotten.

I have also done my fair share of kindness, I suppose that it came back to me...one hundred fold! I can't begin to put a number on the amount of gold that I've handed out, to friends, strangers and what-not. Or the Zoo rewards that I've given people, just to see them stutter with joy. And of coarse I always offer pets for free. Some extremely rare ones
. But this...THIS, wow. Thank you. Thank you both. Never did I expect to receive such a wonderful item. You have made me a very, very happy gamer.

-Hagrid, of the A.Z.C.
(Allied Zoo Contributors)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry...not even going to mention the item, unless the persons involved pm me and tell me its ok to. I'll just say that I am a very, very happy player.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, with their permission...They gave me a 120 ps of Taming.

I about pooped my pants when they did it.

Thank you a million.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! That is a nice gift! And I agree that Cats has alot of quality players.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! That is a nice gift! And I agree that Cats has alot of quality players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do...hey, here is another shout-out: I'd like to thank Jerimiah for being a walking wealth of knowledge on the issue of re-charging talismans. That guy knows more about UO than he lets on. And if he don't know, by god he can find the answer most every time. Thank you Jerimiah!