• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Vase Filled With Screaming Voices And Blood Of Dead Heroes In Felucca: Fear The Mad King--350m

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
As the title says I am buying this item. I also have some items for sale that I would trade if you wanted to do it that way. Please just comment, PM or ICQ me.

All the old stratics threads have this selling 200-250m, I sent a few ICQ's to some of the top "Rares Sellers" and was told around 300m was fair. I really want to add this to my Felucca collection....so I am offering above what I was told. If you have this item and want a little more I may be willing to pay a little more than that....just please reach out to me. Thank you!

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sold one last year for 1.5p, not sure what rares sellers you are talking to, but I apparently need their hook up on items if they are getting things for that price.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I appreciate the feedback. I haven't really been around since 2017 early 2018 so I am 100% dependent on advice from friends and looking at old Stratics posts. One of the most trusted people in all of UO told me I was crazy for paying more than 400m for it. However we are all wrong sometimes. Prices always changed over years but the change in rares and houses and everything has just been more outrageous than I can wrap my head around(Thats 300%+).
Anyway...Thanks for the Feedback.