• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A Variety Of Items, Part 1

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi everyone, welcome to the auction, here are the rules:

1. All bidding must take place in the thread.
2. Any bids made in the last ten minutes will extend the bidding an additional ten minutes. The auction will end when ten minutes has passed without a bid. All bids in the last ten minutes and following must be in 10 million increments in order to count.
3. Items have starting bids for a purpose, lower offers will not be accepted.
4. All items are on Atlantic and must be purchased on Atlantic, the buyer is responsible for pick up.
5. The owner reserves the right to pull an item if they are not comfortable with the final bid.
6. The owner reserves the right to refuse any bid.

This auction will end Wednesday, February 23, 10:00 pm Central time.

Here we go!

1. Tal'keesh Battle Plans (5) Napa Valley, Season 4, Starting Bid 100 mill 100 mill RadugastSOLD

2. A Dark Orc Helm (4) Pacific, Season 2, Mods: Stealth +15, Starting Bid 400 mill 4400 mill lineman BUYOUT - 800 mill

3. A Tattered Painting (6 - small) Legends, Season 2, Starting Bid 300 mill 400 mill blue turtle BUYOUT - 600 mill SOLD

4. Member of the Royal Britannian Navy (50+) Legends, Season 2, Starting bid 100 mill

5. Citadel Mercenary (4) Oceania, Season 4, Mods: self repair 4, hci 6, lmc 6, Starting Bid 175 mill

6. A Lifelike Carving of Tal'Keesh (Blue Dragon Statue) (8) Napa Valley, Season 4, Starting bid 200 mill 200 mill Ken of Napa SOLD

If you have any questions regarding the items feel free to pm me.

http://i55.***********/eumsnq.jpg

Happy Bidding!

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tattered painting 300 mil

what do the battle plans look like, pic doesnt work.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to an emergency situation this auction is canceled until further notice

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok everyone, the auction is now open again. Thanks to all of you that sent messages, I truly appreciate it. I'm going to be extra busy for the next few days so I'm going to extend the auction till next Wednesday, thanks again and happy bidding.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tattered Painting SOLD

Thank you blueturtle, always a pleasure!

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nooooooo, I missed the buyout price on Tattered Painting.
Congratulations blueturtle. ( ;_; )/~~~

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I will be able to bring gold over to Atl tomorrow night after work if that works out ok for helm. Thxs

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow I suck I been so busy I forgot bout this auction.....just the way my luck been going of late. :(

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Lifelike Carving of Tal'Keesh SOLD

Thanks Ken!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Dark Orc Helm SOLD

Thank you Lineman.

Well folks that completes auction number 1, stay tuned for auction 2, coming soon!