• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a Valorite Robe + a Valorite Cloak (NO +3 Phys) ... oldschool?

V

Valen667

Hi there

a friend of mine gave me his 96months old account and i found some interesting Stuff there:

a Valorite Cloak + a Valorite Robe, both of them do NOT HAVE the +3 physical Tag and they don't give the +3 physical resi ( i tested it lotsa times
)

I think those two are very old oldskool, because they have the 'a' Tag, and they don't give the +3 physical Resist.

I want to sell them (Drachenfels - DF)!

My Questions:

- are they worth anything? if yes, how much exactly? did they sell anywhere else ? (i have bids ranging from 150k to 20Mill. a piece)
- who wants to buy?

Thank you in advance

Valen

P.S.: I can post pictures for them later this day, if you wish, i'm at work atm.

G

wow 20 mill sounds good.

as far as i remember, some are bugged cloaks/robes, which you can page and get fixed, and some were just dyed the valorite colour, and when AOS came in they got named "a valorite" even though they only valorite in colour.

V

Valen667

ah, i forget: They have the "3year Veteran Reward Tag" .. so i don't think they're just colored. And well, the acc. is 96months old, i think my friend had chosen them, when the reward system was going live...