• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Uber

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

Howdy everyone.
I'm working on making a uber, i already know im making it a sellbot then cashbot uber.

What should i do, make the sell then cashbot, or do them both at the same time?

Also, if anyone would like to help me train, please Ask me!

Sean

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A sell uber with the laff of a cash uber wouldn't be much of a sell uber. I'd work sell first.

L

Little Sadie

I'm in the process of making a cash uber. I am skipping sell completely. I want the least amount of laff possible when starting cash and that won't happen if I have 5 laff from maxing sell. If you have 5 laff from sell then you won't have much of a cash uber with that advantage.

C

Crazy Fireball

I'm in the process of making a cash uber. I am skipping sell completely. I want the least amount of laff possible when starting cash and that won't happen if I have 5 laff from maxing sell. If you have 5 laff from sell then you won't have much of a cash uber with that advantage.
Well some people have a sell and then cash -i want to do that

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats what I did on my first one, maxed sell first, I'm still working on maxing cash on her. I guess I should have read this post before I replied to the other one.

Fishing, sell your fish at 9 new species so that you have plenty of room to not have to sell a bucket before you finish your suit tasks.

Tasks: Task hunt for suit tasks all over if you have to to avoid taking laff tasks. Some people dont know that tasks can be found in any shop. One advantage of this is you only have to turn in the 1st completed task to get a new one in shops. (I also use this trick regularly so I always have a quick TU avail on my big toons.) My cash uber had to get 50 money bags on the street so that she wouldnt fill another cash task first getting her last suit piece without more laff.

Hmm thats all I can think of right now. *shrugs*

C

Crazy Fireball

Thats what I did on my first one, maxed sell first, I'm still working on maxing cash on her. I guess I should have read this post before I replied to the other one.

Fishing, sell your fish at 9 new species so that you have plenty of room to not have to sell a bucket before you finish your suit tasks.

Tasks: Task hunt for suit tasks all over if you have to to avoid taking laff tasks. Some people dont know that tasks can be found in any shop. One advantage of this is you only have to turn in the 1st completed task to get a new one in shops. (I also use this trick regularly so I always have a quick TU avail on my big toons.) My cash uber had to get 50 money bags on the street so that she wouldnt fill another cash task first getting her last suit piece without more laff.

Hmm thats all I can think of right now. *shrugs*
Well it helps! I now know what to do.