• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A TRIBUTE TO HEROES THAT STARTED-UPHELD AOL LEGENDS

G

This is how PVP was during aol dialup days.

The sweet memories of UO.

The True BRITS!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple">some very nice shots, thank you for sharing them
</font>

G

Wow those pics are old! This is Swiftly/Santouism from back then

G

LOL, I went down memory lane on those pics!! I remember dial up and dragons and trying to keep them healed while ur being pwned in the castle and lagging outtttttttttttt!!! hahaha

G

Hello lady chele and swiftly. Its me! Mysticarr. You guys don't remember? o_O
I was the noobie fencer char in UO that kept on running around during PVP ganks giving people back their stuffs.(that being, the enemy faction.)

Happy Hunting everyone. ^^

G

Nice to see those screens in color from those days. My screen for some reason was always grey for some odd reason. I think being in sl didnt help or the fact I was a horrible pvper (hence why I started idocing shortly after I got to Legends after being called a newb for a few months in factions.

G

I remember you! you're the guy who gm'ed taming in a month... back when that was actually hard to do and no advance char tokens

G

Now I remember!!! That pissed me off that he gmed tame in a month...lol But now I realize that was an awesome feat back then.

G

Hello addicted and lady chele. ^^

I do remember chele and wolphe, was it akasha? Always roaming on top of the bank in brit. And I didn't know about the mares in felluca being much easier to tame vs the one in trammel. Mystizarr got owned 10+ times I think taming his very first mare. (at trammel.) Kept on moving the mobs by getting owned by it.....and then finally reaching the mare. And no, it wasn't a true black mare. o_O

I actually brokeup with my gf because of that gm taming. But if you guys think GM taming in UO is hard, try a game called lineage 2.

G

i remember those days!

And wolphe dosnt play anymore, hasnt in like three years. Last I heard of him he was playing call of duty or something along those lines. I miss him. And Akara plays Final Fantasy or Star Wars, at least thats the last i remember her saying.

J

JarlaxleB^L

to see the names tragic magic and silent death man those are old lol back when factions had alot of action.

G

LOL silent death and his horrible dexxer I loved those days. When thieves had a purpse in this game and PvP was skill

love
RollsRoyce/ Mary Anthony/ Ronald Mcdonald

G

<blockquote><hr>

purpse in this game and PvP was skill

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats when i used to own you daily Rolls. Then you had to go and buy your suit from ebay and get good...ahh the good ole days.

Silent death wasnt that great actually. He cheated alot. ALOT

W

WILLIE!!

Not to mention I used to pwn omni and rolls and their silly little western themed guild... (i forgot the names...)

Rockem Sockem, Sorcon, Hrothgar, and Naked Willie &gt; legends....even when all of us were on dial up....

TB Forever...

G

lol willie, omni was Clint Eastwood, I was Jesse James (fencer) and ian was..... crap I forgot... I Am suprised you remeber those days!! I was sooo damn proud of my faction blessed Gold shortspear

G

Ian was Wyatt Earp and Coin was Annie Oakly. We had a few other peeps...but it was fun back then man. And naked willie NEVER owned me. Sexed me up yes, owned me no.

G

Omni dear, I do remember your western theme guild. Ian sucked! But you dear Omni gave it 100 percent effort. Willie he was just a big meanie!! lol. HIM AND HIS NAKED SELFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first Gm Tamer on Legands was in fact Thunderlips. HE made about 7 grand in one year making GM Tamer accounts with a castle tower or keep and 1 million gold and selling them on ebay. lol Ahhh TB I remember laying waste to them like mad attacking them over and over alone and by myself with my GM Jacker who also had GM hiding. 2 hits and dead. Had to carry alot of trapped pouches and potions with me. But man it sure was fun harrassing them like mad during factions.

G

Personally, your jacker was not a good friend to my noobie Chele back in those early days!!!! But later Five WW's pwned your jacker on my cable modem. hehehe. But yes I sure died alot in the early days

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Five WW's would lay waste to anyone back then unless you were on a boat and they were on land lol. Ya gotta admit having me run up to the group and wack someone once or kill someone before anyone could cast and then run away real quick and hide. Then watch all of ya run rigth by me lookiing for me and me run up fromk behind and BOOM! one by one kill ya. Muahahahaha damn that was fun. Course usually I got killed by getting ****y and keeping on trying instead of running like I should have when it got too thick lol.

Z

Zander Mel'trin

I still laugh at the fact that for a long time there was only one GM trap remover for all the various factions so what ever faction Thena was in had the advantage. Thena and Zander basically went where ever (GnR) went.

G

In alot of ways, the game was way more fun pre-pub 16 then it is now. Those screen shots remind me of how much fun i used to have in this game....

Thanks for posting them

G

omg i see my name and was able to pick me out pre elfness wow im sooo cool fun times yea fun times

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So find a pub 15/16 shard they are out there. Tis what I did. And man I am having a freakin blast again.

A

aimingforangels

ahhh i remember you mysticarr you were a funny guy. i remember you always getting rez killed but you loved it!

W

WILLIE!!

alot of the old TBs got rezkilled over and over....most of us were on dial up while the other groups had cable.

We died, we came back...we won... pretty much every time too... :p

G

I luffed dial up!! I remember freezing up one day playing with Darrian Murphy and I froze and and came back and he had killed me by accident with my own dragon I had friended to him. Har Har. Dial up rulz. lol

G

funny thing about dial up, I always remember hearing that Cash would be a better pvpr on cable, and since he got it he still sucks....

i heart you cash sirrah.

G

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!~!! Poor Cash, that man can't ever catch a break around us!! Cash knows I rule him in building the pvper Character. CHELE OWNZ CASH!! LOL