• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Ton of Built Up Rares on Atl! *Lots sold Updated at Top*

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been awhile since I posted a sell thread, need to liquidate some rares that I've let build up because I've been to lazy to sell them :) Below is a pic of items that I currently have on atl, more will be moved there in the next few days:

This isn't an auction, looking for offers on items, I will gladly sell if the offer is acceptable. If you have any questions on the items please post here or message me.

Thanks

UPDATED SOLD ITEMS:
A Cracked Crystal, With Evil Energies Flickering Within Its Core
A Blood Soaked Pants Used At The Epic Drachenfels PVP Event
Shoes Stolen By A Mongbat On Valentines Day
Pirate Werewolf Ninja
Universe in a Bottle
Llama Spit
A Replica Santa hat Recovered From Ilshenar(2)
Fabled Hart Pelt (1) Still have one left
Energy Stabilizer
Refined Sky Iron Tunic
Book of Oblivion
Weathered Journal
Toy Sword
A Kilorn Blade From The Hand of Mors Gortha

PENDING SALE
Sonoma Lantern (2) Still have 2 left

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are the names on the 3 sashes?
Red wizard hats?
Lanterns, which?
Surcoat?

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the names on the 3 sashes?
Red wizard hats?
Lanterns, which?
Surcoat?
The sashes in the box are:
"I Defended Trammel From The Halloweenie King!"
"I defended Trammel From The Halloweenie King!"

The red sash is my throwers padfoot sash lol, wasn't suppose to be in the picture :)

Lanterns are 4 from Sonoma Mesanna Deal
Surcoat is "Captain Jack Passer's Surcoat"
Hats are "A Replica Santa hat Recovered From Ilshenar"

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is the toy sword able to be equiped in paperdoll?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
1. mesanna sonoma lantern - offer 125m
ICQ below

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
What are you asking for the blue crystals?

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for black Atlantic colored 2 Mesanna's masks. Can't pay much for them but still hope you'll sell them to me. It's jester mask and porcelain mask. I offer 20mil each

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for black Atlantic colored 2 Mesanna's masks. Can't pay much for them but still hope you'll sell them to me. It's jester mask and porcelain mask. I offer 20mil each
The masks undyed are between 15-20m, i'm looking for 100m per mask, 150m for clown. Would do discount of 450m for the full sets, have 2 atl and 1 pac.

Last edited:

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The masks undyed are between 15-20m, i'm looking for 100m per mask, 150m for clown. Would do discount of 450m for the full sets, have 2 atl and 1 pac.
Heh I've bought rare clown for 50mil only. I understand that some masks are worth much but I'm after 2 masks which are not from original set of 3 Mesanna's masks. I'm after jester ans porcelain. And this will not ruin your full sets. Ok I offer 30m each. What would you say?

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh I've bought rare clown for 50mil only. I understand that some masks are worth much but I'm after 2 masks which are not from original set of 3 Mesanna's masks. I'm after jester ans porcelain. And this will not ruin your full sets. Ok I offer 30m each. What would you say?
Sorry I couldn't go that low. Thanks for the offer though.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The item that looks like a cracked lava rock. Does it say anything on it and what would you be asking for it please?

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea on the stolen love mongbat shoes, but I am VERY interested in them! How many where given out?
Shoes Stolen By A Mongbat On Valentines Day (10), I use to own quite a few pairs of these but this is my last one. I'm looking for 150m.

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Cyanide I will buy the Mongbat shoes as well as the other shoes. Also both of the Replica Red Hats. Icq me 689827970

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
A Cracked Crystal, With Evil Energies Flickering Within Its Core (10), looking for 250m I will also buy this.

icq me 689827970

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
on ur paperdoll u are wearing redchainmail, leggings and ur bone helm...u have an idea of a price on those items?