• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A thank you...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My fellow Catskillians,

First I want to say thank you to each and everyone of our people that call Catskills their home and to those that have made it a second home as well. We welcome you!

Secondly, I want to thank the efforts of some especially in visiting other shards and telling them to come to Catskills for a visit. I know Bianca has personally spent some time trying to get folks to come to Catskills and I think its really paying off --- I also know she's not the only one. There has been an increasing influx of players to the shard as of late and I can only attribute that to the efforts of these wonderful people that put time into getting the word out about how wonderful Catskills is.

Thirdly, I want to thank the folks that have made up my little sub-council for the "unrepresented" cities and what you are all doing with them is amazing and wonderful and certainly more than I expected. I really was just looking to get to know more folks and involving them more in the RP of politics, regardless of the overall Governorship System that is in place. You are all exceeding my expectations. Let's keep it going!!!

With much appreciation,