A Tale of Bugs and Valor

• Thread starter imported_blesh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_blesh

So, early this morning Pariah and I decided to go do some Dreadhorns, like we often do. we get two sets of keys drop one, and nearly the moment we go over we get server message. DOH! So, we take the keys as a loss and await server up. when to our surprise.....

Yup, two dreadhorns.

Pariah and I being ones to never back down from a challenge, we turned it into a little game, I wonder who could solo thier dread the fastest?

And of course, The almighty Pariah is once agian victorious! little brat!

truth be told, I had a head start ::giggle::

I wasnt far behind though, both bodies were present even after i got done looting mine.

Just thought I would share this lovely little tidbit, in all our adventures together, I didnt think a dreadhorn race would be one of our activities.

G

2 Dreadhorns? I think only the 2 of you could manage to pull that one off. LOL Good job you guys.

Thanks for sharing that Blesh, you and Pariah rock!!!

G

wow. *wonders if I will ever have the courage to join a peerless hunt*

G

I agree with thunder, Duping Dreadhorns is bad...BAH BLESH./

G

LOL they already are and there is a very good reason for that.

D

Dravecky of GL

*snicker*

You need to get yourself a real man. I could have taken them both down while you cooked me some biscuits in the kitchen.

(nice story Blesh
)

*/snicker*

-Drav

I

imported_blesh

Aww dravecky, dont be jealous
hahaha

::huggles hon::

you should log in more often!!