• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A TALE OF A THIEF *REPOST* (NO NAMES)

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is unfortunate when people take advantage of your good hospitality and helpfulness and steal from you in this game.

Such is what I came across this morning.

A FORMER guildmate named cleaned out my luna castle he was co owned to.

I had originally co owned him there so he could work his newbie characters and their crafting skills to GM and 120.

He had access to all my regs, scrolls, SOS, boards, ingots, leathers, cloths, smith colored hammers i had moved there and some imbuing ingredients but i had 60k deeds galore of boards and ingots as well.

I found out he was a pvper last night at a Yew Gate 18x18 IDOC where i saw him fighting our guildmates who have a house there.

Anyway I removed him from my co owner now and kicked him out of our guild.

Sad that what I thought was a friendship has to end this way over a breach of trust.
=====
UPDATE : I GOT THE LUNA HOUSE THAT WAS DEMO PENDING BESIDE ME LAST NIGHT AND GOT BACK A LOT OF RESOURCES ETC.. KARMAS A BIOTCH HUH :)