• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Spy's Message to Chief Detective Sheffield

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Spy secretly dropped a message to Chief Detective Sheffield on a table in Luna.

"Chief Detective Sheffield,

After much labor involved in gathering information about the Green and Grey Goblins, I have learned they are Cousins and Enemy's of each other.

Someone has hired both the Green and the Grey Goblins to eliminate Ozog Giantfart and his band of Goblins that have been running an Ice Cream Stand at the Luna Bank.

I am still trying to connect Lady Jessica and the Goblins.

I have learned that your assualt on the cave reciently was only part of the true force involved and that the real invasion and take over of Luna is scheduled for the night of Lady Jessica's Trail when all the citizens will be in Yew.

The main invasion force will be gathering at a secret cave the day before (3/10/2010) and if you muster the citizens and do another assult you might be able to save Luna and still have Lady Jessica's Trail as scheduled on 3/11/2010"

Signed,

A Spy

R

Rivi

Can we please have a time for this event? Since some players dont wish to know, please use a spoiler to make somone click for the time of the event so that it will be their choice to know. I would really appreciate the time as I can't be on UO all day.

PS Do you know EM Dudley is planning an event on the 10th as well? It is in the Announcement thread for March 8th... :stir:

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chief Detective Sheffield has communicated with both EM's and picked a time of 9:15pm est

That will give every citizen that wants to go to the earlier event a chance to join in the later event

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Blaze Tent at the Luna Fairgrounds will be the meeting place again.

Wed 3/10/2010 9:15pm est