• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement A Small Notice

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Just to make sure you are all in the loop; Petra has kindly moved all my prior threads over to the EM Forums now, to avoid cluttering up the main page here and where they can be also moderated with an Iron Fist. I'm using the Town Criers as much as I can get away with in game too to keep you informed, but please drop in to the Europa EM Forums if you'd like a debate or chat!

My first crack at a Royal Investigator event is now live, it's a simple mystery plot but hopefully one whose lore you'll enjoy! It raised a point I wanted to explain though, over at the Europa.uoem.net page; the front page will place events posted previously but scheduled ahead of time, above those posted now. You can see that Tuesday's council meeting is still the top post, despite setting up an RI late last night, so be sure to check the Europa History calendar, or just scroll down the main page and check there too. Just a quirk in the way Wordpress handles dates internally, sorry. Again, all events and fiction will also be posted here at the EM Forums though, and in game if I can, so hopefully I'll catch you all somehow!