• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A small lesson to learn....

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
before the publish 59 comes to Drachenfels.

Learn these words before the Shadowlords return:

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

* Don't forget your blackrocks!

L

Legacyee

Thanks Frarc

"Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym"
I must try and remember this*scratches spell onto keyboard*

Can anyone cast this spell or do you have to be GM or even better

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i remember right we used our thiefs last time to attack the Shadowlords with Blackrock and Armageddon spell to damage them. And they for sure have no magery skill.

Z

Zandros

I have blackrock in my backpack and keep saying this magical words in Fel in front of my house.

Guess what happens? YEAH - nothing!

What am i doing wrong? Or is this Armageddon thing deactivated?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To just cast, the blackrock needs to be on the ground at your feet.

To cast on the shadowlord manifestations, you need to have the blackrock in your pack.

And thanks Frarc! I used your post twice yesterday... It's a lot easier to cut and paste from a single line than it would be to create a macro you only plan on using once (the second time was a demonstration for guildmates).

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And thanks Frarc! I used your post twice yesterday... It's a lot easier to cut and paste from a single line than it would be to create a macro you only plan on using once (the second time was a demonstration for guildmates).

Hehe, thats exacly why i posted it here. for easy to find and use when we needed it. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shadowlords appear after server up , around 6:30 am CET and 18:30 CET.

Seems 100% Tokuno Treasure reward when help killing them.

Z

Zandros

Maybe i sound like a total newbie. Which i am somehow.

I "say" this magical words in Trammel at Skara Moongate with Blackrock in front of me and some more in my backpack. Nothings happens.

Before i joined the Shadowlord event at server up and "sayed" this magical words with blackrock in my backpack. Same result. I noticed that nobody else tried to cast this spell.

Anyway, i got 2 cloaks out of the three spots which i consider a pretty good result.

But still wondering what this blackrock is good for and how its supposed to work.

Any idea?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The blackrock works only 1 time to remove the shield when the Shadowlord appears.

To use it you need to be closed to the Shadowlord and say the words :

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

Then you will damage the Shadowlords shield so you can kill them.

If someone else do it for you thats ok too. Just hit them when you can. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spawn is after the even hours, like between 6:20 am and 6:50am. Then 8:20,10:20 and so on and on.

Order of the spawn looks like Vulcano first then the Desert and then the Snow Area.

*Higher Chance of a Mempo on Shadowlords.

Hope you have all a bit use on all this info to have a shot to help killing them. :)

Z

Zandros

Thanks Frarc. Now i understand how this works. Seems to be totally different to the Moonglow invasion what i heard of.

I take it that casting Armageddon spell with blackrock at your feet is disabled right now?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Frarc. Now i understand how this works. Seems to be totally different to the Moonglow invasion what i heard of.

I take it that casting Armageddon spell with blackrock at your feet is disabled right now?

I think you still can but you have to be a Legendary mage or necromancer i think. Not sure.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have shortened the time between the three Shadowlords spawning, so if you see an old orc looking for a lift to the next spawn please cast a blue egg!
I just caught the end of the second one this morning but missed the the third shadowlord, despite a mad dash through the crazy champ spawn area on my way to the Icy area.
Mabye I'll just have to settle for two lords every spawn.