• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A sliver of a rainbow

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
this item sparckles when dble click

this item is located on legands buyer is responsible for pickup

will accept gold on atl or gl

10 min rule applies

auction ends 3-23-13 at 7 central

i reserve the right not to sell

start 100 mil

buyout 850 mil

Attachments

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You suck. Keep Legends items on Legends and get the hell out of our events.
This made me LOL in real life. I see where you're coming from, but there is just no way to stop or monitor that. The Market for event items is so large, that people make characters and cross shard them for the items. I'm guilty of this also, but I don't go JUST for the items, I go mostly for the RP... mostly because I RARELY get event items. So ease up a bit bub, get a glass of vodka and chillax a bit. :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You suck. Keep Legends items on Legends and get the hell out of our events.
That isn't very friendly, I am sorry you feel that way. The Sliver of a rainbow does not state that it is a rainbow particularly located in Legends. Collectors like items from all shards, and all shards are welcome to view the items in museums across all servers, and at rares festivals on multiple shards. Perhaps you might like to visit some wonderful museums and join in the collecting of rares that you fancy from many shards ^_^

Last edited: