• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Siege Perilous Christmas Poem

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
On the first day of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me,
A Death robe in a boom box,
On the second day of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me,
Two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box,
On the third day of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me,
Three pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor, one death robe in a boom box,
On the fourth that of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me,
Four hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, 2 two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box,
On the Fifth day of Siege Christmas an EM gave to me,
5 events... with death robes, 4 hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box,
On The 6th day of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me,
6 pvpers killing, 5 events.... with death robes, 4 hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box,
On the 7th day of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me,
7 language dictionaries, 6 pvpers killing, 5 event... with death robes, 4 hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box,
On the 8th day of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me 8 people hiding,
7 language dictionaries, 6 pvpers killing, 5 events... with death robes, 4 hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box,
On the 9th day of Siege Christmas a true friend introduced to me, 9 new players, 8 people hiding, 7 language dictionaries, 6 pvpers killing, 5 events.... with death robes, 4 hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box,
On the 10th day of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me, 10 seconds of silence, 9 new players, 8 people hiding, 7 language dictionaries, 6 pvpers killing, 5 events... with death robes, 4 hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box.
On the 11th day of Siege Christmas a true friend gave to me, 11 hours of help on a Christmas party, 10 seconds of silence, 9 new players, 8 people hiding, 7 language dictionaries, 6 pvpers killing, 5 events... with death robes, 4 hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor, and a death robe in a boom box,
On the 12th day of Christmas a true friend gave to me, 12 group hugs, with more death robes..., 11 hours of help on a Christmas party, 10 seconds of silence, 9 new players, 8 people hiding, 7 language dictionaries, 6 pvpers killing, 5 events... with death robes, 4 hours of advice on how not to die, 3 pks chasing after me, two new suits of armor and a death robe in a boom box.