• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] a set of Enchantress Cameo (Demon, Undead, Repond, Reptile, Elemental, Arachnaid)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
1.0 - 1.1 billion.

It's possible you would do better off selling them piece by piece.

Very jealous though... having full sets of these and changing them accordingly I think will be the way to go for future sampires that can afford it.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
most of the samphires have 30m value suits, why would they use 1.2 billion worth talisman set that is not pofable?

just saying..

@Merlin

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
true for pvp...but pvm, it increases the damage of hits, by being able to put other mods on the weapon. And 30 mil suit...that's a cheap suit, considering crimson alone costs 35. Anyone know if you have double slayer (weapon & cameo) whether it does double damage?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@del55 because they can.

But iam with all of you.

A very nice thing i saw today is that using Talisman and a matching slayer weapon increase damage slightly

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
most of the samphires have 30m value suits, why would they use 1.2 billion worth talisman set that is not pofable?

just saying..

@Merlin
Any sampire worth their salt is spending more than 30 million on weapon sets, a Crimmy, Slither, possibly despicable quiver, boots of escaping, Conjurer's garb, etc. To each their own I suppose, but I rarely see a sampire with a suit that costs less than 100 million when all artifacts and weapons are factored in, or time spent imbuing other suit pieces and jewels to get the desired stats, skils and mods. By all means, you can create a "sampire suit" that costs only 30 million, but you won't likely find something like that used by a respectable player that runs spawns often.

Also, those Cameos might be worth a billion now, but over the course of time they will drop in price and become a more commonly seen talisman of use for Sampires so that they can free up a mod on their weapons and not have to carry as many in their pack. I've managed to get 2 out of the 6 myself over the last month while running the roof about 3 times a week. This is in part why I gave a slightly lower valuation on an entire set and suggested selling piece by piece.

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
Any sampire worth their salt is spending more than 30 million on weapon sets, a Crimmy, Slither, possibly despicable quiver, boots of escaping, Conjurer's garb, etc. To each their own I suppose, but I rarely see a sampire with a suit that costs less than 100 million when all artifacts and weapons are factored in, or time spent imbuing other suit pieces and jewels to get the desired stats, skils and mods. By all means, you can create a "sampire suit" that costs only 30 million, but you won't likely find something like that used by a respectable player that runs spawns often.

Also, those Cameos might be worth a billion now, but over the course of time they will drop in price and become a more commonly seen talisman of use for Sampires so that they can free up a mod on their weapons and not have to carry as many in their pack. I've managed to get 2 out of the 6 myself over the last month while running the roof about 3 times a week. This is in part why I gave a slightly lower valuation on an entire set and suggested selling piece by piece.
Ya, that's what was going through my mind...recently built another samp just for the roof alone...new char. Made it just the standard, crimmy, quiver, power scrolls, robes, resources imbuing, nothing real fancy (like legendaries), I was easily 200 mil into it all. Since then have added a few legendaries to enhance...but if I asked myself, would I spend an extra 200+ mil per tali for MORE damage a hit, heck ya I would...you get to a certain cap, once skills, strength and weapons are tweaked to match, so having the means to deal more damage, I'm all over that.

Last edited:

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need the reptile and undead to complete my set! If you're parting individually with pieces I'd be happy to pick the reptile off you :p. My buddy has an undead I could grab from him but I think the value of it is worth less than the others. Might just stick with a conjurer's trinket and say F the extra 5 ssi

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@jopromol

to be honest i was aiming for an unbelievable offer of "that dude" who dont know where to spend is gold and NEEEEEEEEED that set so much....... :)

but in the end i would say around 1,3-4 plat seems reasonable

about prises, i dropped 2 myself and the undead was about half of the others (i would say caused by trinket)

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i meant the value of the suit pieces and jewels. observe the samphires u see in the game, most of them wear simple imbued suits. so if they would care about stats, firstly they would update the suits.

other than that, these talismans are great. i almost have a. set, i am using conjurer too for undead.

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
i meant the value of the suit pieces and jewels. observe the samphires u see in the game, most of them wear simple imbued suits. so if they would care about stats, firstly they would update the suits.

other than that, these talismans are great. i almost have a. set, i am using conjurer too for undead.
oh definitely...see a lot of peeps running around with gear that is slapped together stuff...even a crimmy or trinket would be out of their grasp for sometime. I look at the cameo, as something very similar to the slither...nice to have but may have to wait till they have the funds or see if the prices drop. I sold a blessed slither for 75 mil last year...going rate was around 100mil...now you see em selling for 150+...hard to say what the cameo will do....

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You see me rockin an imbued suit and I paid 280mil for first cameo I saw. I'd do it again. :ten: