• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Scrap of memory event item

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wanting to buy the scrap of memory big blue painting event item plz on ATL

BOUGHT FOR 250M! TY SELLER!!!!

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
These very rarely come up for sale honestly. Folks get these and they hold on to them. May have to offer a chunk to get one of those folks motivated to sell it.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
yeah I was figuring to pay around 200m or so but no one responded to it hehe,ty for posting!
Last one I saw bought was done so in a private sale in October range or so.. and it went for 350m. But that person wanted it badly lol

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Umm, I see this one sold just a few months ago:

#2) A Scrap Of Memory Torn From The Mind Of Charlotte Amandine Showing The Murder Of Her Family (S9 ATL *) - Reserve 180M -LOWERED RESERVE TO 150M - HIGH BID 180m @TanAge OUT BID @Restless

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm, I see this one sold just a few months ago:

#2) A Scrap Of Memory Torn From The Mind Of Charlotte Amandine Showing The Murder Of Her Family (S9 ATL *) - Reserve 180M -LOWERED RESERVE TO 150M - HIGH BID 180m @TanAge OUT BID @Restless
sweet ty for info!! I appreciate it my friend! I'm sure I woulda over paid haha. thanks!