• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) A Scavenger Hunt With A Twist....

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Event: Scavenger Hunt

Date: Saturday December 14th

Time: 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern

Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. (There will also be other prizes for the bravest of Baja)

Description: Greetings people of Baja. I wanted to host a couple Holiday events Christmas the first will be this Scavenger hunt but be warned its not just a normal scavenger hunt. You will all have the opportunity to be a Bounty Hunter as well. I've seen the conflict and distrust between some of the "Trammies" and Cartel members so I've gotten some of the Cartel member to agree to this. We will begin at Trinsic bank in Felucca. Don't fret you wont be gathering death robes this event is a present to you. From there you will travel around the map and follow your clues to different locations to find an item marked with my crafter's tag (Crafted by: Natalya) you will have to hold these items in your backpack for the duration of the event. Each location will have a different item and a book leading you to the next. BUT! when you are nearing the item you will be met with crates encircling the area around the chest. You have the option of running around this area an searching for the Cartel member hiding within or you can proceed to the next clue the choice is up to you. IF you do choose to seek out the Cartel member he or she will have 50% LCR to heal themselves but they will NOT attack you. Once you have gathered all 6 Items you will find your final clue which will lead you to the Finish line the first 3 people to cross the finish line will receive 1st 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

YOU WILL NOT BE KILLED BY CARTEL DURING THIS EVENT ( IT IS ALSO YOUR CHOICE TO SEEK OUT CARTEL YOU CAN SEARCH ONLY FOR THE SCAVENGER HUNT ITEMS IF YOU WISH )

This is a (poorly done) picture of what the area surrounding the chest would look like (the details of this picture are not 100% accurate)
scavenger.png

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Amber Witch for pointing out I didn't have a date posted for this event *Oopsies!* :oops:

Date: Saturday December 14th @ 4pm PST / 7pm EST

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50% LRC to defend/heal oneself? That's too easy! Make it 25%!

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cartel members will get 50% lrc to use to defend themselves only they cannot cast offensive spells they will also start with 10 of each of the potions listed below.
An orny and pendant(ring and brace instead of orny possibly).
No Resists (except of course the 45%(?) from magic resist)
no Offensive spells (i.e Fireball, magic arrow, explosion, etc) only Defensive (mini heal, cure, arch cure, gheal, wall of stone.)
Cartel members will also get 10 Heal potions, 10 Cure Potions, 10 Refresh, 10 Strength Potions, 10 Agility Potions.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope everyone is ready for the Scavenger Hunt at 4pm PST / 7pm EST today!!! The count down will begin as soon as i wake up >_> :D
Scavenger Hunt.png