• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a salute and respect

• Thread starter Vyrquenox
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Vyrquenox

we all complain and yell and we have some darn good reasons. asking me to say I don't would be like asking me if I was an angel. I tip my non existant hat to draconi, whom I believe and almost know is about bloodying his mouth taking orders and trying to do things and working his butt off. He believes in this game, how about everyone throw him a bone here and say we know he isn't the evil empire at work and the one who makes all these problems happen. I'd say personally i have yelled straight at him whether he heard or not and yet i only did so because he's about the only one I think gets the thing.