• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A RING MADE OF PURE IVORY IN THE FORM OF A KNOTTED OUROBOROS SERPENT WITH MOONSTONE EYES

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Currently at 15 (16 with 1 made by a rogue EM)

Paying 500m Each
100m Finder's Fee if you find someone who will sell

My Icq: 612363999

Known Owners Left:
@Olcher
@Kolka
@Laina

Still looking to find out who owns the final 2!

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you attempting to acquire all the rings so you can combine them into the one ring that rules them all? ;)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i believe he is trying to get all 20 so he can throw 19 of them away and thus create a new unique :D

starcraft

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i believe he is trying to get all 20 so he can throw 19 of them away and thus create a new unique :D
Hmm..It seems senseless and pricy kinda way to create a new unique, but hey, you never know..

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
He will open another stronger more potent portal and put to rest the story of Adamu and his families ties to that massive treasure, little Charlotte, and the Time Lords intervention.
The problem is "The Bennu" holds one of the last remaining rings.... Good luck getting that one!
@Promathia