• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Ring Made Of Pure Ivory In The Form Of A Knotted Ouroboros Serpent With Moonstone Eyes

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tell me your price!

Icq me 612363999

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
That is one heck of an item name!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you guys find this stuff? Or find out about it as I know that mythic creates this pixel crack to feed your addictions

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where do you guys find this stuff? Or find out about it as I know that mythic creates this pixel crack to feed your addictions
Gee, what a nice way to phrase things -_-

1. I was at the event, and received one, hence how I know personally.

2. There is a handy section of this forum at the top called Archive and Reference, which has a listing of the drops at events. This is compiled by people who go to such events, and the drop rate either comes from the EM themselves, or is comprised of a count or guesstimation, among other methods.

http://stratics.com/community/forums/archive-reference.622/

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Your adding ring number twelve to your collection? I wonder if you really think if they are all combined in one place, the Evil Solus will alter time.... Hmmm
Maybe something that Danica, Adamu and the King need to know about
You will never get mine
(Nabin) Bennu is known for really long names, :}

Last edited: