• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Ring Made Of Pure Ivory In The Form Of A Knotted Ouroboros Serpent With Moonstone Eyes

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bought*

Last edited:

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated my offer. Pretty please?

Don't make me pull out the puppy dog eyes and beg. :D

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone explain to me the 'strong' appeal of this item? Does it make the player launch fireballs out of his/her butt or something? When this came out I thought it was like a 50 mill item given the color, etc.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The main appeal it has is for those who are followers of the Crux Ansata and the fiction surrounding EM Events on Atlantic. Which is a fairly large number. For the average player/collector I guess the rather large name also gives it appeal.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The main appeal it has is for those who are followers of the Crux Ansata and the fiction surrounding EM Events on Atlantic. Which is a fairly large number. For the average player/collector I guess the rather large name also gives it appeal.
Aye, Atlantic has MANY Role players involving the Crux Ansata, Danica, Lord Adamu, Bellatrix Adhara, Addie, and many more figures. We have been on a current Story Arc about the Ouroboros Linage. Each member wearing the sacred Ouroboros Ring.

Well with the trial of Danica Amandine (Formal Leader or the Knights Of The Crux Ansata), her position as leader was suspended, her role handed to Lord Dupre. There was a trail, 11 people had to email EM Bennu, and the first 11 were chosen to be in the trial. I was Juror #1.

Well this was a volunteer basis trial, basically.. only the role players volunteered to be in this trial. We each, got our own special robe, Jurors got a robe, Prosecutors got their robes, and the Defense got their robes. My Juror robe is displayed in my Toad Town House, next to Yibles (Rares Collectors) Auction house on Atlantic. I own the "Toad Town Archives". Queen Arya served as Defender #1, and her robe is displayed in her Toad Town house also.

But ya, Atlantic has many role players and the fact that we have been on the Ouroboros Story Arc, the ring has a meaning of sentimental value to the roleplayers, (also the other reason why it is so expensive is because Promathia is buying all he can, i think he owns 10 or 11 of the 20 that exist, lol)

Sorry Promathia, had to give ya some heck :)

Good luck getting the Ring Faeryl.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, thanks for the info. Yeah, I've always admired the EMs of Atlantic. They seem to put on good events and a good number of them. Being from LS makes me jealous. :)

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Well with the trial of Danica Amandine (Formal Leader or the Knights Of The Crux Ansata), her position as leader was suspended, her role handed to Lord Dupre. There was a trail, 11 people had to email EM Bennu, and the first 11 were chosen to be in the trial. I was Juror #1.​
Well this was a volunteer basis trial, basically.. only the role players volunteered to be in this trial. We each, got our own special robe, Jurors got a robe, Prosecutors got their robes, and the Defense got their robes. My Juror robe is displayed in my Toad Town House, next to Yibles (Rares Collectors) Auction house on Atlantic. I own the "Toad Town Archives". Queen Arya served as Defender #1, and her robe is displayed in her Toad Town house also.​
What exactly was the purpose of saying this...

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, you guys got my hopes up for a minute that I'd actually gotten an answer. *cries*

Still looking!

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally bought one!

A big, BIG thank you to Wolf Master for the smooth trade, and for tolerating my lack of knowledge regarding vendor rentals! *grins*

Thank you! :heart: