• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A reminder.

G

Folks, you may be friends and such. But any invitation such as take pills, drink bleach, die in real life will never fly here. I do not care if it is just a joke. Know that. It is not going to happen here.

I know some of you are new here. I will cut some slack.

You have been warned. These boards will never sink to that bottom dweller level.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiggs, Kelmo was just saying that he missed you the other day, heh

S

Sal Manila

Thanks for bring this up Kelmo, I had someone tell me to drink bleach and die and my vision has never been the same. IT IS NO JOKE! That stuff is nasty.

G

Thanks!

If anyone is just absolutely desperate, and will burst if they don't get to tell someone to "die in a fire" (DIAF) you can go to the Blizzard official forums - as far as I can tell, although it is against the RoC, there is no action against such there, since typically there are approximately 1,000,000 posts per hour that have that sort of advice.

I think our mods here actually do better in spite of being volunteers, than the paid CMs do there, in terms of enforcing the RoC.

*hugs Kelmo*
*hugs majorwoo*
*waves appreciatively at mo'gluk, safely out of olfactory range*

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Geez!! Die in a fire? That's a little harsh! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, ain't it, though? Even if someone has no interest in WoW, for therapeutic purposes, if anyone starts feeling a bit soured on these forums, I suggest you just spend a few minutes browsing those forums (and fair warning, the general forums are about 1,000% higher on the intelligence, and articulation scale than the realm forums). I can pretty much promise that you will gain a whole new appreciation of these forums, and the posters here!

-Skylark

I

imported_Castor

that picture that revvo used to post of the guy drinking bleach always made me laugh...

G

When are you coming back?

I noticed that we have an unfinished war!

G

Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

Just stating that I am following this rule out of the Rules of Conduct.
Appears such things not an issue.

J

Jaimes

Yeah, but World of Warcraft forums have approximately 1,000,000 times as many people reading them.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was listing to a radio show earlier this week and they where talking about how can cigarette companies sell products that will kill you the just need to put warning on the packages. They where saying what if bleach companies decided to put cartoon characters or cowboys on little bottles of bleach with warning This product will kill you immediately not take 10 to 40 years like cigarettes do.