• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A recap of tonight's "Event"

B

Bordoms

For those of you unable to attend,

NE1 HAV BALCKROK
NE1 HAV BALCKROK
NE1 HAV BALCKROK

COM ON WEN THIS START
COM ON WEN THIS START
COM ON WEN THIS START
COM ON WEN THIS START
COM ON WEN THIS START
COM ON WEN THIS START

SELLING BLACROCK 1MILL PER PIECE
SELLING BLACROCK 750K PER PIECE

Draconi appears

SELLING BLACROCK 250K PER PIECE

----Poof Players moved back so everyone can see----

-----Players run back to the machine and block view----

----Poof Players moved back so everyone can see----

-----Players run back to the machine and block view-----

---Poof Players moved back so everyone can see----

-----Players run back to the machine and block view----

ARCH CURE ARCH CURE ARCH CURE

Draconi states event will continue at 9

HOLY LIGHT HOLY LIGHT
HOLY LIGHT HOLY LIGHT
HOLY LIGHT HOLY LIGHT

FL TOUGH MY PEE PEE
*TOUCHED

I TAKE STRANGERS FROM PEOPLE IN DARK VANS

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

YOU NEED LAID SON

EVERYONE STEP BACK OBEY DRACONIS ONE DEMAND

COME 2 FEL INVIS ME I PWN U NEWB

* Dragon stuck on tree, wings flapping*

*White Wyrm stuck on nothing, wings flap on 1/4th of audience*

FOO SUX

I RoXxErZ

INVIS ME AGAIN I PAGE ON YOU
STOP INVISING ME

ROFLCOPTERZ

TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT

*Dragon wings flapping*

I JUST GOT MARRIED SO I GET LAID EVERY NIGHT

*hic* *hic* *hic*

IS THE EVENT OVER
IS THE EVENT OVER

EVENT IS OVER EVERONE GO HOME

WHAT JUS HAPPEN

-film at 11

G

Actually, Pacific was pretty tame compared to Atlantic. It would be nice to see some people show some decency and consideration for other players but I guess there's a lot less decency in the world these days.

D

dsnchanted395

awwww u forgot the ending....

DJ Sandman from WRR {drips sarcasim} teleports to the top of the monuments marble wall and announces to the audience he is leaving....

ummm who the heck cares? this was a UO event not a wrr event
and i dont think anyone besides me noticed and thats only cause i was lag froze

meh this has been my two cents worth

B

bearfoot2008

If people would have more respect for the EA team we would probably have more events and such. Being disrespectful to the EA team was uncalled for it takes a lot of effort to put the events in place and they shouldn’t be treated with disrespected when doing that.All you people when you are told several times to get back and you fail to do so, now that is disrespectful ……………thank you

I

imported_Crystal Rose

We at WRR had a ball broadcasting the event live on Whispering Rose Radio last night. We will be there again tonight (Saturday March 29th) to take you all through the blow by blow action as it happens on Pacific. We had a great turnout of listeners! Tune in this evening and enjoy listening to some cool music (feel free to make requests) as well as hearing what goes on during this awsome event.

Don't forget..the Pacific Auction House will hold their auction on Sunday (March 30th) at Noon..IN LUNA (first house East of the moongate).

Also...Deal or No Deal UO Style will be on Origin today (Saturday) at 3pm PST - 6pm EST. All gold won is awarded on the shard of your choice.
Here is more information on the game we have been bringing you for over a year now.

Gotta LOVE shard events!!

I

imported_frawsty

That was a serious waste of several hours, more so than normal lol

I did notice DJ Sandman and was mildly amused that no one cared or acknowledged him.

Respect? You gather together like 150 players and expect them not to screw around and do anything to keep from falling asleep? lol

E

EB_Arcbolt

ya, in uo herald, it said 9pm.......what time did it start???? I dont know, because I left to go do otherthings rather than watch the money show in Moonglow.

G

<blockquote><hr>

awwww u forgot the ending....

DJ Sandman from WRR {drips sarcasim} teleports to the top of the monuments marble wall and announces to the audience he is leaving....

ummm who the heck cares? this was a UO event not a wrr event
and i dont think anyone besides me noticed and thats only cause i was lag froze

meh this has been my two cents worth

[/ QUOTE ]

I care. WRR has been very generous and supportive of my alliance, the RP Alliance. They've advertised our events and even offered to contribute resources towards the events I plan. So my two cents are, if you think you're being cute in knocking him, I would suggest to you to reconsider.

L

Luna Rossa

I totally agree with Sablestorm!

WRR are extremely supportive shard wide which isn't always an easy task I am sure.

MANY of us truly appreciate and support their time and effort they put in.

Thank you, WRR!

D

dsnchanted395

well i sure hope you enjoy this....

all of you are missing the point, "they" can support and do whatever they want to idc, as a matter of fact i go to the auction quite regularly and pay for vip, pay for my purchases and leave it at that HOWEVER the event was an EA event and we are entitled to say whatever we want however we want it. i believe, but i could be wrong that the 1st ammendment gurantees us this right. the stifiling boredom of the event, as most of us were lag froze throughout the night, was broken up by short bursts of jovilty and everyone goofing around. i didnt fail to move back or be disrespectful (that is what you meant to say right bear?) because 1) i got there too late and 2) when i did get there i couldnt move so before you add your 2 cents worth in, make sure ya know what you are commenting on. not just jumping on the oh "they are so great" bandwagon

thank you and goodnight!

D

dsnchanted395

exactly..... mildly amusing was all i was getting at. no need for everyone to get their feathers in a ruffle :/ i didnt come to the end because i had better things to do, like play with my new keep

G

<blockquote><hr>

well i sure hope you enjoy this....

all of you are missing the point, "they" can support and do whatever they want to idc, as a matter of fact i go to the auction quite regularly and pay for vip, pay for my purchases and leave it at that HOWEVER the event was an EA event and we are entitled to say whatever we want however we want it. i believe, but i could be wrong that the 1st ammendment gurantees us this right. the stifiling boredom of the event, as most of us were lag froze throughout the night, was broken up by short bursts of jovilty and everyone goofing around. i didnt fail to move back or be disrespectful (that is what you meant to say right bear?) because 1) i got there too late and 2) when i did get there i couldnt move so before you add your 2 cents worth in, make sure ya know what you are commenting on. not just jumping on the oh "they are so great" bandwagon

thank you and goodnight!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm jumping on the "I see you taking a shot at someone" bandwagon. I've never heard him say ill of you, and believe me, I've heard alot of people say bad things about you. I will speak up for what I think is right, as I did in your ill-fated escapades with Duke. I spoke up against friends of mine who had issues with your infidelity, but that was your mistake to make. We didn't know all the details, so it was your personal business. I told them as much.

As you said, the event was over and he jumps up there. So what's the big deal? You've just got to get a shot in, don't you? I didn't see him jump up there during the dialogue, so no harm done, right? No, this isn't about him being disrespectful to the event, your post just smacks of pettiness.

D

dsnchanted395

"your ill-fated escapades with Duke" "your mistake to make. ."

yes and yes... as i dont want to go too far off topic and lose the point of the thread, see your pm im done and in reverance to Jean Luc im "clinking" myself from becoming more involved in this drival

I

imported_frawsty

Well I must say that I appreciate the programmers effort in making an event but I have some constructive criticism.

If you're going to spend the time to make an event, how about one that makes more sense? or at least put out more info so it will to players. The "crone" npc was just going around speaking gibberish, why do this? Yes we figured out the pig latin but it still didn't make the event more meaningful.

The great thing about the PVM side of UO is the storyline.

The second part of my input is that after 10 years the game is still loaded with bugs, I'd much rather see patches fix bugs then create new events. To be honest, the last patch seems to have created two noticeable bugs: curses do not fade (which forced me to make a cook so I can gobble enchanted apples) and the second is that reclaimed archery ammo is not going back into the quivers but into the backpack.

D

Duke X. Winter

WHOA! No no! Duke must not be brought into this! Duke is being nice! Duke is keeping a low profile and would like to keep it that way.

Now I know people made mistakes in the past, myself included...a lot...but let's simmer down here a little and use clear heads!

Sable, buddy, you know I love ya! I think you're a great guy and a wonderful friend, but I have to call shenanigans about throwing my name out there! LOL

There is no Duke. Duke is a myth. I am not the Duke you're looking for.

G

Grandpa Soulbane

Duke!
When did you come back?
Or, did you ever leave?