• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A quick question for those that run regular events

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What day(s) do you normally run your events and other gatherings? I have a couple of weekly events in the works,and I want to schedule them on either Monday or Wednesday night,but I don't want to schedule anything that may overlap what someone is already doing on those nights. So let me know so I can plan accordingly. Thanks.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only event I run every month that I would like to keep on a specific date is the market on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Everything else can be rearranged as needed.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Our guild doesn't really have a set schedule and we tend to figure it out week to week, depending on whether one of our members suggests something, or there's an EM event, or a player event we want to attend.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not started planning much on a regular basis yet, but I am good at working around what others have planned. In the past I have even closed the Rest to encourage folks to attend player events.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the input,everyone. Seems most events are planned for the weekend,which will allow me to schedule on Mondays and Wednesdays. Because I have seen some Governors state on here that they will be holding events to fund their city buffs,I am more than willing to reschedule what I may have planned if they need a Monday or Wednesday to make it happen.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm with Aedon... I haven't finalized any dates for any of the events I have in planning and am more then willing to work around whatever you have posted. It's nice to see you get involved in running events, and I will do my best to make whatever events you end up doing.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We run weekly events every day! Then we just sort of change things around em and player events and what not.