A quick fun message to UO players..lol

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima_Dork

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 18, 2004
Ive been there, done that with uo. played for nearly 7 years. Ive now moved to WoW and i love it.. but i wanted to drop a funny note.

Today a major patch was put out and it made me laugh so hard because it reminded me of uo. Login servers are crashing people cant get in and there is much frustrating and waiting in line to get in.

So when uo seems like the worst game in the land with its login troubles, remember its not alone ;) Even the number 1 game in america is having troubles in the same way.

Dont give up!

*goes back to waiting in Q*

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Ive been there, done that with uo. played for nearly 7 years. Ive now moved to WoW and i love it.. but i wanted to drop a funny note.

Today a major patch was put out and it made me laugh so hard because it reminded me of uo. Login servers are crashing people cant get in and there is much frustrating and waiting in line to get in.

So when uo seems like the worst game in the land with its login troubles, remember its not alone ;) Even the number 1 game in america is having troubles in the same way.

Dont give up!

Number 1 game? Pfft :gun:

U

UltimaSword

*Grabs a seat and some popcorn because this will turn into a wow vs uo thread*

prove me wrong?

Ultima_Dork

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 18, 2004
lol, dont want to turn this into a wow vs uo thread. they are totally different games =]
I still love uo but would rather play wow =]

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
I remember when UO servers would become unstable on major patch days. Of course, the population is so low these days the servers don't crash under the stress anymore.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oct 1, 2006
Crashapeake
community.stratics.com

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Los Angeles, California
gamexbar.com
Quick... someone pass out the pitchforks & torches! *just kidding* :D

Agreed, in reality... lots of other MMOs have issues like UO. I see so many other MMO communities complain about, "their game this" and "their game that"... people love to talk. Hopefully WoW smooths things out with their patch, and UO's Publish 56 coming soon works well.

Just a reminder people, Publish 56 is going to be over 700m.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Any of you folks remember when you could not log into UO because the server was full?

*waves at UD*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
No need for a throw down over games. *notices the OP's handle* UO is the grand daddy... We all know it.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 13, 2006

Dont give up!

wow always goes down on tuesdays, u should know that by now, bunch of my friends play it so i know a lot about the game

L

love2winalot

quote: "Any of you folks remember when you could not log into UO because the server was full?"

hehehe. Yea, I used to see this once in a while, and would would be mad i could not log in, and ask myself, "Damn, don't these people have jobs to go to or something"?...........Then remember, a lot of us play UO while at our job.....:D