• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Question for FL

G

Fl is always saying that they want a fight and that they want a challenge! So I was thinking does FL have their guild on Seige? It would seem that would be the ultamate challange since there is no safe haven there. Just wondering!

G

No safe haven = good thing

Except that SP isn't completely free, it still has GZ. The fact that there isn't tram doesn't change the fact that SP is an under populated shard.

You can't expect a guild like FL to go and spend weeks building up chars on SP in order to police an inactive, under populated shard that doesn't even give the real complete freedom that would make it truely appealing. If SP had no GZ and all the houses were public with no restriction on crims entering them, it would truely be a shard with no safe havens.

All that is to say, SP would be a waste of time with little to no reward, especially once everyone on SP goes into hiding or playing Stealth archers.

If you want a shot at FL, the feel free to make a char on one of the 3 shards we're on.

Thank you for your time.

PS Mod's please move this post to the SP forum where it belongs.

G

Why would they move it? I ment no offence to you or your guild. I don't want a shot at your guild being that I am only one person and you never fight one on one. I was just asking a question, because by all what you say is you are looking for a challenge. All you had to say is that sonoma is more of a challenge to you then sp..... Att: mods if you feel like this question doesn't belong then move it but I reside in Sonoma so I thought this would be the place to ask my question!

S

sean_lo

Totally out of topic:

Deathclaw, about your sig. Wasn't that guy right in the end?

"There are no weapons of mass destruction."

N

Nico-SP

smart guild stay on a prodo shard and stay away from real uo...

U

UberJake

Large prodo shard guilds have moved to siege in the past with the intention of shard domination, they don't last long. The one thing Siege players hate more than each other are outsiders with delusions of grandeur it doesn't take long until the few pvpers Siege has work together to restore reality.

T

Talon Krynn

Come play with us... its not so bad. We have a great community. :)

I

imported_archite666

yeah come play with us, you should leave that trammy mouth where your insurence is. Actually im surprised that trammy mouth of yours didnt catch fire while speaking the name Siege.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

No safe haven = good thing

Except that SP isn't completely free, it still has GZ. The fact that there isn't tram doesn't change the fact that SP is an under populated shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

We who PvP on SP are all in factions... how exactly does a GZ = safe?

All I'm hearing is crying about spilled milk... please don't waste our time talking a bunch of smack from the other side of the fence if your too scared to jump in the sandbox...

Seriously... talk is cheap, for how "under populated" the shard is... we have the most active faction system or champ spawn system in UO.

but hey, stick to PvPing at Yew Moongate.... or better yet, why don't you idle in vent for hours waiting for someone to finally raid... hell it only takes being on 3 shards to find a fight... right? That really seem like that's an awesome way to waste your time. You probably wouldnt know what to do with yourself if you had to fight people in doom, luna, ilshenar, tokuno... where-ever on one shard. You've got 3 yew moongates to explore!!!

Think small... real small, that way you might have a chance at conquering it.

N

Nico-SP

"If you want a shot at FL, the feel free to make a char on one of the 3 TRAMMY shards we're on and we'll yew gate fight all day long."

"Thank you for listening to me hear myself blow hot air."

PS Mod's please move this post to the SP forum where it belongs SO THEY SEE WE ARE TRULY COWARDS THAT WILL EVADE SP AND FACTIONS LIKE THE PLAGUE"

fixed.

BTW i was looking for the FL on the factions page and i didnt see you guys there you know if your in factions there is no GZ right?

BRAVO

Your looking really impressive right now...

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hehe, yea we just ran another group away that came to the shard with their shard domination delusion. Almost every guild that has come here cannot take the heat. Not saying your guild could not, im sure they maybe good fighters, but we wont see unless you come on over right?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Hehe, yea we just ran another group away that came to the shard with their shard domination delusion. Almost every guild that has come here cannot take the heat. Not saying your guild could not, im sure they maybe good fighters, but we wont see unless you come on over right?

[/ QUOTE ]
did DIE leave?
lol
they didn't last long.
I don't get why you guys are trying to get this FL group to come over, you know they all talk no action, thats why they play trammelOnline; so they can talk smack and lose nothing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

"If you want a shot at FL, the feel free to make a char on one of the 3 TRAMMY shards we're on and we'll yew gate fight all day long."

"Thank you for listening to me hear myself blow hot air."

PS Mod's please move this post to the SP forum where it belongs SO THEY SEE WE ARE TRULY COWARDS THAT WILL EVADE SP AND FACTIONS LIKE THE PLAGUE"

fixed.

BTW i was looking for the FL on the factions page and i didnt see you guys there you know if your in factions there is no GZ right?

BRAVO

Your looking really impressive right now...

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Factions is lame
2. FL primarily fights away from the gate and primarily fights on reds anyway
3. You're not going to incite us to go to siege by insulting us, anyone with half a brain knows that shard is dead / dieing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Totally out of topic:

Deathclaw, about your sig. Wasn't that guy right in the end?

"There are no weapons of mass destruction."

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually despite what the media tells you, no he wasn't right, he was actually grossly incorrect, the accepted definition of "weapons of mass destruction" are biological, chemical or nuclear weapons. While the vernacular definition the US media would like for you to believe is that WMD = Nuclear weapons, that is not the case. And while they did not find nuclear weapons in Iraq they did find chemical and biological weapons as well as rockets that were capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. Not to mention that Saddam had a laundry list of HR violations / conventional warfare violations for the use of chemical and biological weapons not only on US troops during the first gulf war but also on the kurds and various other ethnic minorities.

Thanks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

smart guild stay on a prodo shard and stay away from real uo...

[/ QUOTE ]

Real UO is a shard with more than 50 players, thanks.

As I said, you want FL you know where to find us, once we're done herding all the Prodo shards into one maybe SP will be next, but we won't be wasting our time to build characters on SP to have the shard go into hiding.

N

nine_finger_baru

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, that has got to be one of the funniest damn things I have read in a long while. Thanks random Seige guy.

Kind of made me remember this.....

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/2251/detail/

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

1. Factions is lame

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and so is item insurance. It's cool tho... you'd get stomped in factions anyway.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, sitting in vent waiting for someone to raid at a champ spawn must really be sweet!

But what exactly does "fighting on reds" do for brownie points?

<blockquote><hr>

3. You're not going to incite us to go to siege by insulting us, anyone with half a brain knows that shard is dead / dieing.

[/ QUOTE ]

UO is dead/dieing... but hey, we're not the one's who need to play 3 different shards just to find people to fight.

*shrugs*

Just stay out the kitchen... it's obviously too hot for you to handle... mmm k?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

1. Factions is lame

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and so is item insurance. It's cool tho... you'd get stomped in factions anyway.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, sitting in vent waiting for someone to raid at a champ spawn must really be sweet!

But what exactly does "fighting on reds" do for brownie points?

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

UO is dead/dieing... but hey, we're not the one's who need to play 3 different shards just to find people to fight.

*shrugs*

Just stay out the kitchen... it's obviously too hot for you to handle... mmm k?

[/ QUOTE ]

if SP was so "hot" I don't see why you need to go pandering to people trying to get them to come to your shard, you'd figure we'd go on our own.

And I didn't bring up SP, a newbie SP player did.

And we don't sit in vent waiting to raid or be raided, we are on 3 shards for a reason, so that we get non stop action.

Thanks

I

imported_SeaCaptain

Shows just how much you know and can read. He said he is on Sonoma not Sp.
And you are the one who was smack talking SP, so why wouldn't they come and defend their home? You started the smack talk they didn't.

And as for you don't sit in vent waiting to raid. (which I don't have a problem with its part of the game) Why is it when ever I have done a spawn and looked for ones to do, I don't see any FL until I level? What else would you call that? Camping every spawn with someone and waiting? checking spawns every 15 mins? Like I said it is all part of the game and I am total fine with it, and will always try to get a spawn done. So why claim you dont?

G

<blockquote><hr>

And you are the one who was smack talking SP, so why wouldn't they come and defend their home? You started the smack talk they didn't.

And as for you don't sit in vent waiting to raid. (which I don't have a problem with its part of the game) Why is it when ever I have done a spawn and looked for ones to do, I don't see any FL until I level? What else would you call that? Camping every spawn with someone and waiting? checking spawns every 15 mins? Like I said it is all part of the game and I am total fine with it, and will always try to get a spawn done. So why claim you dont?

[/ QUOTE ]

I might not be deciphering your question correctly, but are you asking why we don't raid until the end of the spawn?

if that's the question, your answer is that, we don't like doing spawns, we just want to kill you, so we wait for the champ to pop so we can kill you, take the scrolls and go off to kill someone else.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh and if you check the post carefully, I wasn't trying to be rude or trash talk SP at all, I was stating the factual reasons why we don't see SP as a plausible destination in the near future. They started trash talking FL which is when I may have turned it on, but before that I was trying to give an answer from our prospective as to why we wouldnt consider going there for now.