• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A question about mods

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks!

Well after I reached 120 bushi some time ago I really started to play this character now and found it quite awesome to play with even after the evasion nerf.
Well basically I copied Bagdaddies template:D I run this template at:

120 Bushi, Parry and Swords
GM anat and tactics
90 healing (locked)
70 chiv (locked)

I wear a 68/70/70/70/67 suit. Atm I have 60 DCI, 37DI , 32 HCI, 4MR and 6Stamregen (ring of vile) His stats are 107 Str (a bit low) 132 Stam and 69 Mana. As with weopons I prefer the ornate ax..I have quite a few of those with various mods depending on what I am fighting.

The prob with this template is that I notoriously run out of mana and my question is: Since I wear a mage suit will the JoaT med and focus stack on my 4MR? Will that give me 8 MR in total?
I know I read it somewhere here on the forum but I cant find the link:link:
Also I would like to know the current caps on all mods like SSI HCI DCI etc

This template should do PVP and PVM. Yes I know you cant have the uber template for both I realize that. But he should be halfway decent in both if possible.

Many thanks for any good tips!

A

Archon007

Yes it stacks because it's like having the skill but it's only 3 MR 20 med = 2 MR & 20 Focus = 1 MR.

Current caps are HCI/DCI 45, DI 100%, LMC 40%

I would say your man problem is you have little Lower mana cost gear since I didn't see that you put anything down for that.

There is a huge difference you spending 35 mana to do an armor ignore vs 20 if you have 40% LMC. Also, pause in between specials, if you spam specials without waiting 2 seconds I think the second special costs double.

So if you do 2 AI in a row the 1st is 20 mana the second is 40 mana that's 60 mana in 2 hits, where as if you paused you could do 3 AI for the same cost.

I would also make an adjustment to your template

120 Swords
120 Bush
120 Parry
115 Anat
90 Tactics
90 Healing
65 Chiv

By lowering you tactics a little you won't see a damage decrease because you increased your anatomy and your heals will be better.