• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) a que for the gov

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a que for the gov out there. it is something that my own gov has some up with it may help in ur own town plus it may help in other elections as well i know some of the problem is with the funds for the buff and some were B**ching about it the gov job but it not all the gov job it the member of the town job to keep the stone full of the gold need for the buff. you may want to think on this or you may all ready being it, but i have it put it forth in K^S and with our vesper gov and it is something we all are going to do if we want are town buff then we going to HELP. what do you all think

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vesper is also more then welcome to participate in the auction next Wednesday. It would be wonderful if people would donate to the stone, but in the end I really do believe it is one of the jobs of the governor to make sure that the stone has the money to pay for trade deals if they are using them. Ideally this would be done with events, such as when Va'lis ran his hunts for Moonglow or auctions/selling the proceeds of events. With the new vendor search it would be fairly easy to set up a vendor to sell things that you gain through your events in order to help either fund events or trade deals as well.