• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A purrrfect place is CATskills

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Cat. Watch the boards for the Catskills events. There are a lot of them lately. Hope to see you soon!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought we had decided to get them arrested as often as possible. Welcome Ditto and Cat, be sure to watch the forums here for events and times to meet more of the community.

Ditto Armunn

Visitor
Hiyas everyone! I am Cat Lyxen . I was told CATskills is a great place to vacation so I packed my llama and came to find adventures. ( actually Ditto made me, she's so bossy)

Have a great summer and hope to meet you soon!
Hiyas everybody!!

PS: Can I "Report" Cat for sayin I'm bossy? Not that I would *smiles innocently*

PS Again: I am currently on a quest for candy, so if anyone would like to bring me evidence for my quest, please feel free.

PS Again Again: THANK-YOU ALL for your warm welcomes *smiles*

Last edited:

Cat Lyxen

Visitor
Old Minstrel? I do not object to the minstrel part of that sentence (even though any instrument I might play would sound like...me dying a horrible death) but the OLD part...well Sir I do beg your pardon. I hope by OLD you mean distinguished or wise or perhaps mature. hmm I can't say I reflect any of those attributes. I am learning to cook. So if you should smell smoke in the near future wafting over from the Yew bakery, please come check on me and bring your own bucket. :Begging:

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I was referring to former member of the Traveling Minstrels :p Love having here Kitty Cat

Cat Lyxen

Visitor
I kind of thought so but wasn't sure. haha You ran away to Catskills and then I show up. Poor man , you just can't get away. Wow , now I feel old. Seems like a million years ago.

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kind of thought so but wasn't sure. haha You ran away to Catskills and then I show up. Poor man , you just can't get away. Wow , now I feel old. Seems like a million years ago.
Yeah, I started on both Atl and Cats about the same time, I think Poet pulled me into TM around 2005'ish ? :D
Though, after Goodman died in 2010 I stuck with Cats and really just haven't been back.