• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Prisoner's Journal(Blessed)

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logging onto great lakes tonight, after a hard day of work, I noticed a bag on the ground near luna inn. Upon searching this bag, I found 3 items. Two of them were "A Magic Weapon", the third a book, titled A Prisoner's Journal. I would have normally overlooked the item, save the fact that it was a blessed book, sealed as well. Am I an idiot or did I find a rare on the ground?

D

DVI

quest item...

good luck getting it out of your pack....

id explain how, but i forget....

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was from one of the quests for the candle of love as I recall. A couple on Atlantic for sale - over a million. I'm not sure how accurate of a price estimate that is honestly as I swear I've seen them closer to the 250-500k area.

A magic weapon is an old unidentified weapon.. seen them go for about 100k. The problem is if anyone uses item id on the item (in the window, in your hand or on your vendor) then the 'magic' part disappears and it becomes worthless.

S

shulginist

Not that I have ever had trouble removing prisoner's journal from my backpack but the way that you can get old quest items out of your pack is by filling your backpack up to 125/125 and have a non sc weapon in your hand and then cast a spell. That will cause your non sc weapon to go to your pack and the quest item will drop on the ground.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
magic weapons worked on the bersekers fi they ever have an event where they bring them into play again u may be able to use them then