• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A priceless moment from Stealing at champ spawn

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So basically three guys are doing a dispise spawn. Mainly one guy hitting it. I sneak up and open his bag while they are working it in hopes of seeing a nice scroll pop up when they are done.

Fast forward 15 minutes: They finish the spawn and there pops up a 120 bushido scroll. While the guy goes to loot some gold with his guild mates, I run up and steal it. They try to chase me but I jump into hiding and stealth away.

As soon as I can I get out and go to bank it. Then the guy shows up, flaming away at me all in caps calling me a hacker and a scripter. Despite my efforts to explain that it's simple to do (keep bag open, wait, target, hit steal, last target and stealth away), he insists then calls a gm on me. Naturally, nothing happens and he goes on being pissed, and me with the scroll :)

Fun incident. Just many of these little victories that still keep me playing my thief

Thought you all might enjoy this little story :)

B

Black magick

Congrats, I love how sometimes stealing from people breaks their world so much lol. ^^

Z

Zip

Congrats! I've yet to try my skills at a Champ spawn. Perhaps someday.. ;)
When your stealing skill isn't as high as you'd like yet, but your hiding/stealth is, champ spawns are a great way to get your steal on.

Travixus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice. :)
Best PS steal I've ever had was a 25 stat, though I didn't get away with it. I was almost dead and I managed to eat it so my would-be murderer wouldn't get it. :p

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice. :)
Best PS steal I've ever had was a 25 stat, though I didn't get away with it. I was almost dead and I managed to eat it so my would-be murderer wouldn't get it. :p
Lol, nice. I managed to get one long time back. I'm sure you're putting those +25 stats to good use though :p

A

Arch Magus

Excellent steal my friend!

I love it when they get angry and make themselves look even more like fools!
Haaahaahaa =D

A

Arch Magus

I'll tell you what..

When bags of sending worked for gold, half the time I would be the only one at the spawn that got anything out of it.
Snoop the scrolls. Maybe steal a 120 if i'm lucky. Collect most if not all the gold.

I just love how out of maybe 5 or 6 people spawning, my thief was the only one that came out with anything worth it. =D